Chapter 10

Liv's P.O.V

I woke up to the doorbell ringing.I looked around the living room to see it a mess.Four boys covered the floor and Liam slept on the couch with me.I checked the time to see it was 12:57 PM.The doorbell continued to ring.I shouted to the person behind the door."One minute!"None of the boys seemed fased by the ringing.I ran a hand through my hair and opened the door to see my mom."Mom?Why are you here?"She scoffed."To pick up my daughter.You willbe living with me since you are only 17 years old."I rolled my eyes."I'm 18 but you wouldn't know because you haven't been around."Her face showed pain but I brushed it off.After all she left me to deal with pain so she can suffer.I saw a single tear fall from her eyes."Please Liv.I'm sorry I left at the worst time possible."I nodded my head with an attitude."Please come home with me.I live in an apartment complex on the next block."I shook my head."I'm happy here and I don't want to live with the person who abandoned me."She sadly nodded."I always have loved you.Though you may not see it,it's true.But I would like to spend time with you some times."I nodded trying to get her to leave.She walked away to her car and drove off.

I shut the door and felt arms snake around my waist."Afternoon Liam."He hugged me tighter."Afternoon sexy."He said in a raspy voice.If he hadn't been holding me ,I would have fallen to the floor."Well it's Saturday so we can go on our originally planned date." I squealed in excitement.He chuckled at my reaction.I went to run upstairs but howeld in pain.Liam rushed to my side."Babe what's wrong?"I was breathing heavily."Uh I'm sore from you know."He nodded with clenched teeth."I'm so sorry this is my fau-"I stopped him by kissing him.When I pulled away I shook my head."Liam it was not your fault."Liam then stopped and looked at my face.I started to panick."Liv what happened to your face?"I froze.Shit I didn't tell him about the abuse."Uh a door?"He shook his head and took me upstairs to our room."Speak."He demanded.I sighed and began with telling him everything from the previous night.

After telling him I looked up and saw him crying and repeating the same words over and over,'it's my fault.'I groaned."Liam it's not so stop."He pulled me into his chest and we both relaxed."I'm going to go shower."He nodded then smirked.I nodded."Come on."I said dragging him to the bathroom.No we wouldn't do anything just shower.We took our clothes off and looked at each other.He smiled and cam ecloser to whisper in my ear."So beautiful."I giggled and turned on the shower.When the temperature was right we stepped in.We washed each other and shared a few kisses.We had already been dating for six months.So we knew how we felt which was pure love.

******************

After our shower adventure we got dressed and walked downstairs to see the boys all smirking.I blushed and grabbed Liam's hand."Well,well,well.Look boys these two had some fun while we slept."We shook our heads."We showered that's all."They all shook their heads not believing us."Believe what you want but we know what happened."They all shrugged their shoulders while a smirk covered their faces.I ignored them and walked to the kitchen.I checked the fridge to see it empty."Boys!!!Get ready.We're going to the grocery store."Niall's cheers filled the house.I giggled to myself.The sounds of pounding feet running up the stairs amused me.Liam's chuckles filled my right ear.I turned my head and pecked his lips.He pushed me against the counter and kissed me roughly.I palmed him and when he gasped I shoved my tongue into his mouth.He chuckled against my lips and picked me up while kissing me.He led me towards the living room and dropped me onto the couch.I giggled as he fumbled with his shirt.Once it was off he bent down to kiss me some more.

The sound of ear piercing screams stopped out heavy session.I peeked over the back of the couch to see Niall clutching onto a bag of chips while his eyes were closed tightly."Niall it's fine.We were just kissing."Liam said out of breath.I giggled causing him to turn to me and shake his head."Bull.You two were about to make some babies.Sure only his shirt was off but it was gonna happen."By now the boys had came downstairs and they all laughed."Yeah yeah yeah.In the car now.I'm going to get my purse from upstairs.Liam you'll need your jacket so come with me."The boys snickered as I rolled my eyes.I could hear Harry whisper "They are going to have a quicksy.We'll be uncles soon."I huffed and went to our room."Liam chuckled and opened the door.The sight I saw made my smile shine even brighter.I turned to Liam with a shocked face."You....what?"He led me to the bed and sat beside me."Well while you were in the kitchen I asked the boys to do this."I smiled because it was thoughtful and beautiful.The rose petals covered the floor leading to our bathroom.I stood and followed the path.The bathtub was filled with bubble bath and champagne filled a glass that sat on the side of the tub.Petals floated in the water.I looked behind me to have Liam slowly take my shirt off from behind."I thought you could use this to relax.I know you've been through a lot today.So we will be shopping while you relax."I stood on my tip-toes and pecked his lips.He continued to remove my clothing and he picked me up bridal style.He carried me over to the tub and gently placed me into it.Towels and a robe sat beside my champagne."Liam I love you.Thank you."He nodded and kissed me again.As he was leaving the bathroom he whispered "I love you too.More than you could think a human could love anyone."

Once I heard the front door close,I got comfortable.I hadn't noticed it before,but soft music had been playing the whole time.I smiled at the thought of Liam.This weekend has been crazy.With Brad and then the little sleepover.The thought of Brad made me shudder.The memories of last night hit me like a ocean wave.The thought sickened me.I then thought about how I had been with Liam for 6 months.They have been the best monts of my life.As I soaked in the tub I began to think about a future with him.I can only hope he too wants a future together.

**********

I had been in the tub for about 45 minutes when the doorbell rang.I figured the boys were home.I quickly dried off and slipped on the robe.I threw my hair in a messy bun while walking down the stairs."Liam couldn't you have just used your keys?"I said while huffing.I unlocked the door and it opened revealing a person I never cared to be alone wih again.