Chapter 6

A/N:I'm sorry for not updating lately.My wifi jacked up and then I haven't felt good.Plus I have been extremely busy.I'm sorry but here is a chapter.I hope you enjoy it.If it's to short then I'm sorry.Enjoy.

Liv's P.O.V

I had to explain everything to Luke and Amy.I really would rather just meet up at his house but no.I had detention.I better be the only one today.If not then his whole plan back-fired.I was walking to his room for detention.Oh looky there.Three other people had detention.I shut the door on my way in.I was late so nobody else would probably show up.I glared at Liam when we made eye-contact.He mouthed 'sorry' as I sat down.Everybody was to busy looking at their hands to have noticed.It was supposed to just be the two of us.

Detention went by slowly.Everybody was eager to leave so when the bell rang they were gone in a flash.I trudged over to his desk and frowned while crossing my arms.He looked up and gave me the puppy eyed look.I ignored it."You owe me."Once I finished my sentence he smirked."With what exactly?"Oh he was trying to be seductive."You being seducing isn't working Liam."He frowned."Babe I gotta go.Dad will kill me if I get home any later."He walked from behind his desk and hugged me.I looked at him and he pecked my lips."Be careful my love.If you need anything call me.If he hurts you call me."I nodded and kissed him one last time.

I walked slowly to get home.I wanted as much free time as possible.Sadly my life sucks so here I am approaching the door to hell.I slowly creaked open the door.I looked around for my dad.No sign of him.I went to walk up the steps until my dad came out from behind the door.He was smiling.I tried to run up the steps but he gently grabbed my hand.I tried to get away but couldn't."Come here baby.I'm so so sorry for what I've done.I promise I will never do it again.Okay."I nodded but that didn't stop my suspicion.He pulled me into his warm arms.I had missed this feeling since I was a little girl.I still was curious as to his sudden behavior.Something didn't seem right.I'll play along to make him happy."I'm sorry daddy.I know I've been a bad girl.I love you.Now I'm going to go do some chores okay?"He nodded.I kissed his cheek and ran to the bathroom.I grabbed the cleaning supplies to start.I wouldn't say or do anything wrong.Less trouble equals less punishment.

I had finished all my chores.I was currently laying on the bed when my dad called me downstairs.My bed creaked when I shot up and stumbled down the stairs."Honey I made dinner.I'm not hungry so go on and eat."He said with a sincere smile.Maybe things are changing for the good?Eh I doubt it.This is probably an act.I smiled as I sat on the chair.His meals were always fantastic when I was little.I had that feeling that something bad was going to happen.I tried to brush it off.Something told me not to eat this pasta."Daddy I'm not hungry."He frowned."But I will eat it just for you."He smiled.I cautiously picked up the noodles on my fork.I watched him out of the corner of my eye.He was watching me closely.I slowly put the noodles in my mouth and chewed them.It actually tasted good.I smiled."Daddy this is really go-ugh."My stomach began to churn and I couldn't breath.Oh god he did somehting to it."Daddy I."His howls of laughter made me stop mid-sentence."Stupid girl.Nobody loves you and I never did.I poisened that so that I wouldn't have to deal with you anymore.Honestly I thought you were smarter than that."He continued to laugh as I crawled over to my bookbag.My breathing contiued to come out in gasps.I grabbed my phone and dialled Liam.It rang.He answered.

(L=Liam M=Me)

L:Hello

M:Li *cough and choke*

L:Liv you okay?

M:Liam help

That was all I remembered until I passed out.

Liam's P.O.V

I don't know exactly what happened but I was going to help her.I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.I had to get to her fast.I was on the road towards her house.I only had about 5 minutes left until I got there.I put my foot on the gas and went.I didn't care if I was speeding.My dear Liv was hurt and I wasn't there to stop it.She was my life.If I lost her than I would have lost myself.I had just pulled into her house.I rushed to the door and opened without knocking.

There she lied.Unconscious.She was pale and her lips were blue.She had stopped breathing.I ran to her and felt for a pulse.Nothing.NO!This couldn't be happening.I ran into the kitchen where the only light was on.There was a bowl of pasta on a plate,barely touched.Her dad was nowhere.I looked everywhere and found him in the garage.He was passed out with a bottle of liquor in his hand.I kicked away the bottle and threw what was left inside on his face.He woke with fury.He jumped up when he saw me."Who the hell are you and why are you in my house?!?"He roared.I walked closer towards him so that I was staring him in the face."I'm your daughter's hero!"With that being said I threw a punch across his jaw.I heard a crack and mentally patted my back.He jumped back up and swung at me though I was faster.I pushed him onto the ground and beat his face to a bloody pulp."How could you hurt such an innocent girl?!?You're a monster that will rot in the firery pits of hell!"He had passed out cold.I ran out of the garage and to her room.I frantically packed up things she'd need and whatever looked sentimental.She would live with me.First stop before my house would be the hospital.I picked up her limp body as tears rolled down my face.My poor Liv.He got what he deserved.I gently laid her in the car and strapped her in.I hopped in and sped off towards the hospital.

The doctor's did everything they could to bring her back.Though the machine kept a flat-line.I cried while holding her hand.I don't care if I looked like a loon.She was my love.My soul mate.I knIow we've only been together a little over a month but I know what my heart feels.It feels love.I clutched onto the fragilehand of the fragile body of the girl I loved who had left Earth.I didn't want to let her go.I couldn't even see her due to the blurriness coming from the tears.I have no idea how I will live without her.

I was sitting in the waiting room praying for any news about her.I know she was gone but I can only have hope.It wasn't until the doctor's screaming that I came out of my daze."She's alive!We haven't lost her.She's back."I hated the loved one of the person was that had woken up.That should be my girl not their's.I was about to leave when the doctor ran up to me out of breath.He held out his hand to get me to stop."Mr.-Payne-your-friend-is awake.Her heart started back up.It's a miracle."I pushed him out of the way and to her room.I had to see her.I got there to see her asleep but with a heart beat.Her hand instantly warmed up my own as I clutched onto it in fear of loosing her again."Thank you for bringing her back."I said while looking up.My face etched on a smile even with tears pouring down my face."Liv I love you.You stole my heart when I thought no one could.Thank you.I'll never leave you."

Liv's P.O.V

All I saw was darkness.I felt as if I was walking in a tunnel alone.Where was I?The last thing I remember was the phone call with Liam.Liam!Was I dead?The only possible lighting was the tiny light far off in the distance.My mind was telling me to keep walking no matter how tired I got.I felt so weak.My body felt like it was walking through cement.The only sound was a familiar voice.It was saying."Liv I love you.You stole my heart when I thought no one could.Thank you.I'll never leave you."Although I couldn't make out the voice,I knew to follow it.That voice was pulling me through the blackness.I knew it was Liam.That's why I had kept fighting.It was for him.For the one whom I love.I had to do this.My body was screaming at me to stop.My head was telling me that I couldn't do it.But my heart was telling me to try to run no matter how tired I was.So I ran.The light was coming closer and closer.I kept going feeling as if my body was on fire.That pain stopped when I was right at that light.I stepped into it and didn't look back.