Chapter 2

Luckily my dad was passed out on the couch.I took my chance and crept up the stairs to my room.I locked the door like always at night.You never know when he will come in to beat me.I changed into some warm pajamas and brushed my teeth.I ran a brush through my slightly tangled hair.I walked out of my bathroom and climbed into bed.I put my phone on the charger and rolled over to try to sleep.The pinging of my ringtone kept me from dozing off.I groaned and smiled when I read the text.

From:Liam P.

Goodnight Beautiful.I hope we can go out on another date. xx

I smiled at that simple but sweet text.I quickly replied than went to bed.

To:Liam P.

Goodnight Handsom.I would like that. xx

He replied instantly.I think that is cute.

From:Liam P.

How about we meet up tomorrow?Nandos good?

To:Liam P.

Sure 12:30?

From:Liam P.

Yeah.Go to bed.Haha night.

I didn't reply and went to sleep.My dreams were filled with me and Liam as a couple.That will never happen.I could never trust another guy.Not after my dad.He may have saved my life but no I will never trust him.But with me you never know.The only guy in my life that I trust is Luke.Amy's twin brother.Now that I think about it,they are basically my only family.Maybe things will be different with Liam.Maybe

************

I woke up the next morning to the pounding on my door."Get your lazy ass up!You have chores to do bitch!"I flinched at his voice.I slowly opened the door and was flung back into my room.My dad was on top of me and was punching my stomach.It hurt like hell.After that he got up and passed out on the couch again.Gosh there are so many words to describe what he is.I hate him so damn much.Ugh.I wanted to hurry up with my chores so I could be ready for my date.Wow that sounds foreign coming out of my mouth.I quickly got wo work and was finished just in time.I took a quick shower and picked out a cute blue sweater with white skinny jeans.To top it all off I wore a blue and white scarf.It was the best pieces of clothing I had.I put on a pair of boots and was out the door.

The walk there wasn't to long.I looked at the time and saw I just did make it.I looked around and didn't see him.Of course he ditched me.Why did I think he would show up?I was about to walk away when two arms hugged me from the back.I turned around to face a smiling Liam."I thought you ditched me."I said with a pout."Why would I ever ditch you?"I shrugged as we walked inside.

We were seated right as we walked in.When the waitress came to take our orders she stared at Liam the whole time.I could tell he was uncomfortable under her stares.We quickly ordered everything and started talking.We got to know little things about each other.Like our favorite movie,color,food,ice - cream,candy,animal,singer,band,and other things.I grew a liking to Liam.I was to busy in my thoughts that I han't notice the food arive.We soon dug in.

"I'm so full."I groaned.Liam laughed at my pain.I went to stand up but banged my stomach against the table I groaned and fell back in my seat.Of course it was the spot where my dad hit me.I didn't let the tears escape.Liam rushed over to me and brushed my hair back."Liv you okay?"I nodded.He helped me stand up without hitting my stomach again.Right when we went to pay I panicked.I was broke."Liam I don't have any money on me right now."My voice had started to tremble."Did you think I was going to let you pay anyway?"I shyly nodded my head.He chuckled.Oh his chuckle.He paid the bill and we walked out of the building.We were just walking down the street and he grabbed my hand.I didn't pull away.It fit perfectly with mine.I looked down at our intertwind hands and smiled.I saw out of the corner of my eye he was doing the same.His voive broke the silence between us."i want to take you somewhere."I only nodded in response.Where did he want to take me?