4. English Class

As soon as Karofsky walked into his now English class, he wanted to get outta there. Sitting on the first row, sat Kurt Hummel, to him (The most beautiful man he sat eyes on). 

Kurt sat sitting reading a book by title Struck By Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal by his favorite author Chris Colfer. No one was paying him attention, so Karofsky allowed himself to stare at him. 

It was short as it wasn't long before Kurt's face shot up, locking eyes with him, startling hin. 

"Hey, Kurt?" Dave said as he was approching him. 

"Karofsky? W-what are you doing here?" Kurt said in a confused tone. 

"Just... you know, here to learn" Here to Learn? Could I be any more stupid?

"No, I mean what are you doing HERE?" 

Just be smooth, just be  smooth. "I transferred. Needed a new change of scenery. Plus, football team's way better here anyway." He always learned long ago that when you don't know what to say, always revert back to fooball. He thought that people dig Jocks. 

"Technically, the season's over..." 

"Uh yeah, right...I just you know.." Channel your inner Santana, Karofsky.. your inner Santana. "Missed you" Yep, that was very Santana. Dave tried to keep himself from banging his head on the desk repeatedly.

"Oh.. well very sweet of you to say that Karofsky but I.." Karofsky couldn't let him finish, two rejections in two days? No way. 

"...are with Blaine" He finished for him. "which is why I just came here 'cause I missed you as well as my other friends." 

"Friends, right?" 

"Friends" 

"Alright so class..." Thanks goodness the teacher started jabbering on about something or another before another awkward moment turned on. Karofsky just completely turned out until he poked by one Kurt Hummel. 

"So... what do you say, Friend?" Kurt said with a smile. 

And who could say no to that beautiful smile? Kurt could have whatever he wanted from me.

"Sure?" 

"Awesome. How about we meet tomorrow after school at the Hummel-Hudson house?" 

Wait? Meet? Meet for what?  "Sure" He said dumb-founded. 

"Great" 

"Now, remember class..." Oh great, she was talking again. "working together for the rest of the year and this project will count for 20 percent of your final grade so I suggest you spend a lot of time together working on it." Karofsky stared down at the instruction  sheet he was passing out feeling like he was really staring at an infinite amount of possibilities he will now have to make a fool out of himself in front of his crush, soon to be his boyfriend. He hated English. 

"If you want, we can talk about our topic at lunch? That's, if you want to eat with me, I mean us?" Kurt quickly corrected himself, almost as flustered as Karofsky was. 

"I'd love too" He said, flashing him an adorable smile. 

"Great, I'll see you at lunch.." 

"Alright.. See you then."