1. Heart (Broken)

That night after Karofsky flee from Breadstix, he texted Santana.. 

S: Hey?

K: Hey, Santana, umm... 

S: Let me guess, your little plan to woo "Lady Lips" didn't work as you wanted? 

K: Um... 

S: Wait.... did something else happen? Or am I just going crazy here?

K: M...maybe..

S: Get your behind over here ASAP!

Just as Santana pull her phone down, the doorbell rang, and she ran towards the door to flew it open. Figures he was already there standing in the porch when he texted. Mr. Dave Karofsky, the usually intimidating looking football player, look liked someone had stolen everything from his house. 

"You look terrible, my dear?" 

"Always, the picture of tack now aren't you Santana?" 

"At least I'm smart enough to know it's 'tact' genius" She quipped. 

"Great" He rolled his eyes. "Another reason for him to like 'Blake' better than me" 

"Blake? Oh, you mean Bowties. Please no need to wory about him right now."

"But I thought..." 

"Shhhh" She cut him off. "Let Auntie Tana give you an important lesson on how to tame that flame of yours"

"Your scarying me, plus now I'm lost." 

Santana's oh-so-familiar wicked grin settle onto her face. "First things first, you need to transfer back to McKinley." 

"Awww. Someone misses me?" 

"Don't flatter yourself cowboy. You don't stand a fucking chance against Blaine from a distance." 

"Geez, Thanks for the real honest talk, San." 

"That's what I'm here for" She mumbled half-heartedly as she gathered her purse and keys.

"Not a problem, since I guess it won't be too much of a problem considering I can never go back to Carmel again" 

"That's the other thing that happen" She paused. "Tell me about it." 

"Nick, this jackass, overheard me 'bearing my heart and soul' to Kurt and by now, already probably has notified the whole locker room or even the whole school... via Facebook or WhatsApp of my sexual orentation." Dave said. 

"Nick? The guy that stuck to you like glue ever since you made it to the team. That guy seemed like a really good friend?" 

"That's the one" 

"Oh when I get my hands on that little..." Santana started but Dave cut her out. 

"Chill Santana. It's over and done with. Nothing to do about it now." He calmed her down. 

"Whatever, let's go already" 

"And by all means, where are we going?" 

"The Mall? We need to get you new clothes that look more... YOU" She stated gesturing up and down Dave's body. "and less like you're a seventh grade school boy who still gets his hair trimmed by Daddy." 

"What's wrong with my Dad?" 

"Please give me the strenght I need Lord Tubbington" She said under her breath.