Chapter 9: First mission

=Soul's POV=

I know that cool guys musn't be excited for these kind of things but can't handle it. To be honest, I'm a little scared too. Maka just started improving her skills. What will I do if anything goes wrong and Maka get hurt? What if we fail st our first mission? S voice from back made me relax a little.

"Soul, don't be excited. We can do it."

I transformed to my weapon form. Sid told what we need to do. Maka needs to kill the creepy thing walking trough the street. Maka stand uo and started running with me. She was just about to slice the thong if it didin't jump. It saw us. Damn it. She runs tilo that and it jumps back. She just go more on it and when it crush to wall she sliced the thing into two. I transforned to my person form and walked trough the red soul. It's a kishin egg. Sid come and clap his hands. Than looked at me.

"What are you waiting Soul? You need to eat that red thing."-Sid

"Wait, What? I need to it the things soul after we slice them up?"-Soul

"Of course you need to. How do you think weapons become death lords weapon?!-Sid

I looked to that creepy red thing. I opened my mouth and eat it. It is so creepy. I mean, eating a kishin egg is not normal for me. Maka looked so suprised too when I ate it. Than I saw a girl crying in yhe street. Maka went near to her and asked what happened. When she saw the girls face, she started screaming and the girl suddenly disappear. I ran to her. I asked what happend to her but she couldn't answer it for a while.

"It-It was Tina!"-M

"What?"-Sid

"I saw her. She showed me a scnery about feature and disappeared."-M

I saw that she is so scared. I hugged her. She hugged back and started crying.

"What did you see?"-Soul

"That you die because of me when we are like 17."-M

"Don't be silly Maka. I won't die easly C'mon lets go home."-Soul

=Sids POV=

I go with them to their home. I am still thinking of what Maka said. After leaving them, I made my way to Death Lord.

"Tina was at town."-S

"I know. I learned it a few minutes ago."-D

"Did you learn anything about her power?"-S

"Most of them. She can see the future, but with other peoples. For example, if she says you and I going to die, another persom dies. Not us. She can give life to people who died and use them as she wants. She can also use dark macig. We need to find and catch her as quick as we can."-D

"Okay. Goodnight Death Lord."- S

"You too "-D

I thinked of wjat Maka said even more. That means after 3 year, someone will die. I don't like this idea...

I write two chapters at one day for you. Hope you like it. Please vote. And the other chapter can be a little late. But I will try to write it as quick as I can. I love you. :)