Chapter 4: The Party

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been writing for a long time because I couldn't find anything to write. Maybe you have understood that the last chapters' last part was at Soul Eater. Maybe you can also find it if you write "BlackStar and Tsubaki become partner". Enough talking. Let's start!

=Souls' POV=

Great! Now Black*Star is in a different class and I'm alone here. Not cool. That slug Tina is sitting next to me and Maka is trying to have new friends. I hate Tina. She allways behaves bad to other people who she doesn't even know! Another boring school bell rang and I started to run to the class. There was no one to race with me. I felt like a loser for a minute. How could he took a partner in the first day! And what I have? A big 0!!

I escaped from these uncool ideas and tried to concantrate to the lesson but Tina is allways sitting next to me and talks. I looked around me. I looked at boys, teacher, girls and Maka. She was listening to the lesson. I remembered Anabel again. Oh men! Why do I have to be at the same class with her? The lesson end in the end! Thanks god! I am going to skate after school. The last lesson is going to start. I saw Black*Star and ran to him. We talked until the damn bell rang. he said that he was so happy with Tsubaki. I entered the class and I was late. Sid was angry. Realy Soul? Being late at Sids' lesson? Geez, it must be the end. I had to wait outside all the lesson without even moving. When the lesson end, I got my skateboard and started running. I stopped when I heard Makas' voice.

"Soul,wait!"

I turned back and saw some girl and boy (nearly/ not nearly all the class students) were running where I was. I was so puzzeled. Maka started talking again

"We are having a party tonight. Would you like to join us?"

I think that I looked at her face like "Are you stupid" that made Maka talk again.

"I'm not stupid. I know that you don't know any of them. I have just met some of them too. C'mon you will have fun."

She is the same as sister. How can I say no?

"Okay. I will come but won't stay so long."

"Okay, but wear something good looking. Meet you at 8 p.m. at Tinas' house."

She smiled and go. Now, I have 2 hour to get ready and find Tinas' house. I will skateborad tomorow.

=Makas' POV=

I'm realy excited. Now I don't have to be alone. Everybody will be there. I'm going to wear my black dress and gloves. I changed my clothes in a minute and asked my dad to leave me to Tinas' home. It was 7.30 p.m. when I come there and everything was ready. She had her own chefs and cleaners. They are rich. She gets everything she wants anytime. Everything was perfect. When our friend started coming it was nearly 8.30 p.m. We were checking who came with Kim. She is a very cute girl with her short pink hair.

Only some of the boys didn't come. One of them was Soul. I wouldn't ask him to the party if I didn't lose the bet with Tsubaki. They don't know how stupid boys are. But to be honest, I liked him. He is kinda cute. If Tina didn't sit next to him all the time, maybe we can get closer. Wait, what are you thinking Maka? Come in to yourself. I looked to the list again to see who is coming. It was only our class. After 30 minute, everyone was here. Food servece started. Of course Tina was sitting with Soul. I think that she is going to ask to be a partner. I started listening to them.

"Soul do you have a partner?"

She asked. I knew she would ask it. Soul looked so nervous. He got red and said

''No"

To her. Her eyes got bigger. She looked like she was going to eat him.

=Souls' POV=

No no no. No way. I don't want to be partner with her. Please don't ask Tina. But it was too late I think.

"Would you want to be my weapon?"

Holly sh... If I say no, I know that she would kill me. But I don't want! Agh!! I didn't know that I was going to make the biggest mistake in my life. I said

"Okay. But first we will try. If it goes wrong, we won't be partner anymore. Ok?"

That wasn't cool. She had a big smile on her face and say

"Yes."

I stood up and said that I was going to go to toilet. And now I'm lost. Nice! I saw a room and looked if there was someone there. When I got there I saw a piano. I remembered old memories. I sit and started playing the piano. Playing piano allways make me feel better. Than I heared that someone is coming. It was Maka. Wow. She looked pretty nice. Anabel used to have the same dress too. She looked shy and come closer to the piano.

"I heard that someone was playing piano. So I came. How long have you been playing it?"

She smiled at me after saying this.

"Like 5 years. Do you like piano."

I asked this in a nervous voice. She smiled even more.

"Yes. My mom used to play piano to me all night."

She suddenly stopped smiling. That was annoying. I saw her like this at park when I saw her crying. I had to say something to make her better. I said the first thing I could think.

"Do you want me to play piano for you?"

What?! Playing piano for others? Stupid Soul. I can't even play piano good.

"Of course. It would be nice."

Oh men. Now I have to. But I wasn't so nervous. In fact, I feel more comfortable with her more tham anyone else. Maybe I can be partner with her. I said one last thing before I started playing piano.

"This shows me."

When I finished playing piano, Maka got red. I'm scared now. She was going to ask me something. She asked the same thing as Tina.

"Would you like to be my partner?"

And my answer was the same too. She was the same as Anabel. How could I say no to her? Now I have a new partner.

I know that it was a little boing. But you need to know how they becam partner. If you watch Soul Eater, you will see the part where Soul and Maka become partner. I will try to make it more exciting in the next chapter! Thanks :)