Chapter1: Bad News

In the end I come home. I am shouting and running in the house. Anabel come and waits for me to stop and tell her what happened. In the end she slap and I stopped. She was looking at me like she is going to kill me. I told everything that happend in school. The last thing that I told her that I want to sign to that school as a WEAPON. She laughes like it was the funniest thing that she can ever hear. She was a master there. I tought that I could be a weapon because both of my dad is a old weapon at DWMA. Maybe my genetick was from dad. Can't be? When I was thinking about this, I suddenly saw that Annabel was staring at me very serausly. CREEPY!

She started talking

"I can do something for you. I can get you to Shinigami-sama to know that you can be a weapon or not. But you have to promise something for me. If you are a weapon, you would go there without thinking. NO HOLDİNG BACK!"

She shouted at me at her last sentence. I shake my head that means "Yes".

The other day we went to DWMA together. It was cool because I didin't go to school cause of this. The best part is I had a punishment for today. When she stopped her motorbike, I was going to fall. She smiled at me and said me to follow her. I did what she said. We went to Shinigami-samas' room. I was a little scared when I saw his face. He has a wierd looking. When I looked him closely, I saw that he had three eyes. WHAT THE.. ? The first person who talked was Anabel

"This is my brother Soul. The boy who I talked about. Do as you please.".

Than the wierd man started talking

"Soul, have you ever transformed in to a weapon?".

If I did why would I come here? Geez, he is so stupid. But I couldn't say it.

"No, what do we need to do to understand it?"

I asked quikly. He looked at me, and than my sister. Anabel turned to me

"I'm going home. You'll come home with my motorbike. Be carefull if something happends to my motorbike I will punch your face harder than dad. See you.".

She went trough the door and disappeard. Holly s.. we are alone in a wierd school. He take my hand without saying anything and push me to an empty room. He started talking again

"Now we are going to have a test about you. First, you are going to answer my questions and then you are going to sit at that wierd chair. When you sit there, somethimg will happend, I can't tell you that now but it will hurt you a little, now lets start."

And the door closed...

=Anabel's POV=

I'm very excited about him. If he is a weapon, he can run away from our damn house. I am staying here for him. He is the only thing I care. Doesn't matter now I'm at our damn hous and my DAMN parents are here too. How nice! Why are they here? In normal they have to be at work! Something bad is hoing to happen. I knock the door and mother opened it. She had a mad face and looked like I'm going to die. I got in. Dad was sitting like a patato in his "own" seat. I sit near to him because my mom pusshed me there and sit next to me. Dad started talking

"Anabel, we're going to tell you something that you musn't tell anyone. Will you promise?".

Now I'm a little scared but didn't show it to them. I said

"Yes."

in a very weak voice. Mother started talking

"We don't want any fight to begin with your dad and Soul so we are going to send him to somwhere else that no one will know and think that he is dead. It was your fathers idea and you know, Soul is a kind of stupid and unnecessery person for this house. He only mess around the home. We told it to you and if you try to tell it to anyone or do something to stop us, DAD WİLL KİLL YOU, ok?".

When she stopped, I wantted to kick and punch both of them but I saw a gun in dad. They weren't going to send him anywhere, they were going to kill Soul! What the hell is going on? I stand up and started shouting at them, but I wish I didn't. I only tried to protect my litlle brother, but they made it my last words. Something red come to my hand from my chest. They are the worst parents ever. Now only I think is Soul. I wish he is a weapon and won't come to this house for anything...

Hi guys! It's the first chapter. I know it is too short but I can't write any longer. Wait a little for my next chapter. :) I hope that you liked it.