Chapter 5: New Trouble

=Soul's POV=

When we got in the main room, I saw that Tina was waiting for me where I left her. She looked very angry to me. It's me. She stood up and come closer to me. Wait, where the hell is Maka? I couldn't even turn around to see her. Tina catch my arm and looked at me. She started talking.

"Where were you Soul? I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes."

I couldn't even believe how much time had passed. I need to find a way to make her less angry.

"Sorry Tina but your house is too big and hard to find a toilet in it!"

Why did I shouted at her for such a little thing? Doesn't matter she seems better than before.

"Okay. When will we start practising?"

I totally forgot it that I was also partner with Tina too. Damn it. What would I say now? I looked around and saw Maka. It is even worse. Maka heard us too. Now she knows that I've talked with Tina too. I looked at Tina so nervous. But I have to deal with it.

"When we come to that, I think that you can find someone else."

Did I went so much on her? I think so. She will definitly kill Maka if she learns that she is my new partner.

=Maka' POV=

I thought that he would choose Tina. I knew that he was with Tina, I heard them but I wanted him to be with me. I don't know why, I just wanted it to be like that. I walked toward Soul. I get closer to him and stopped near to him. Tina get red and started shouting at him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING SOUL? You said "Yes" and in a 30 minutes you change your mind for someone? I will kill that bitc.. İf I find! Even it is my BF! And your an ASHO...! Did you know it? Well you learned it now!"

Wow! I can't find another word for her. I didn't expect that much. I think that if she finds out that I'm that person, we will be enemy to the death! Scary enough. But I have to be brave and say it to her. If she learns it by herself, Soul and I would be in a big trouble.

"Tina, I'm so-"

"It doesn't matter you Tina. And if I learn that you do something to my partner, I won't be soft on you! One more thing, if you are going to punnish someone, it must be me not my partener! Okay?"

Another big wow! He took all the responbility on him. What a stupid thing to do. Now I have to thing of another weapon cause he won't be on the earth in few days. Tina started shouting again.

"Go out!! I don't want you anymore in my house! Go get your PERFECT partner and go out!"

Oh my God! Soul seemed not getting it serous. He just started walking trough the door. I have to go out too somehow! Everybody was looking to Tina now. It's my chance! I go to the door as possible as I can. I saw Soul walking to his motorbike. I shouted at him.

"Soul! Wait me!"

He turned to me and do what I said.

"Thanks for what you did for me. But are you okay with that?"

=Soul's POV=

She looked so happy. Nice. I'm not kidding.

"I know that I took a big trouble, but its nothing. Don't get so nervous for little things. Do you want me to drive tou to your home?"

She looked more nervous than before. What happened again?

"In fact it would be nice. Thank you."

=Maka's POV=

I couldn't say it to him that I'm at the same house with Tina at BWMA. I have to see her tonight. Ugh. Stupid Maka. In the end we come home. I said goodnigh to him and got inside. I was so shocked when I saw my house in a big mess. Than I saw Tina in the middle of the house. She looked so angry. She looked to me and said

"I'm going to kill you Maka! Be ready!"

I knew that she had anger problem, but I didn't see her like that before! Nice... Now we are going to fight for something that is so silly.

I know that it is so short and boring these chapters. Forgive me but I need these chaters fot the others. Thanks. Keep on reading please. :)