Chapter 17: Into the Darkness

First of all thanks for your votes and comments! Secondly, Carly isn't Maka. Third, please keep on reading! Love you all! Your comments made me really happy!

Carly and I are going to Death Lords room. He is creepy as usual, but there is no time for it.

"Soul, you finally made up your mind, right? Then I'll show you the way!"-LD

He pointed somewhere creepy on a digital map. The place where he pointed is also called as "Death Forest" cause anyone who goes there don't come back. Although it doesn't matter to me, I wonder if Carly can go there. Anyone who look to her face can understand that she doesn't like that place. Well, Im not expecting her to like it but she has to deal with it. We got ready as quick as possible. I want to see her face again. It got darker and darker as we walked to the deep parts of the forest. After walking a while, we found a forest which Lord Death talked about. I was just going to run into the cage but Carly stopped me and someone came out of the cage. It wasn't Maka, but Tina! There she is! I'm gonna make sure that I kill her this time! Carly whispered to me to change to my weapon form as she gave the signal.

"Guess who is here? I've missed you so much Soul! Do you want your cute master? There is no way I'll give her to-"-T

"Just shut up you little bitch! I'm not here to talk to you. I will kill you this time-"-S

"You should wait for others to finish their sentence Soul. Did I said anything like I will fight with you?"-T

"I can't do anything if won't fight just give her back!"-S

"Did I say I'll give her to you? I won't fight but someone will fight for me."-T

A girl walked next to Tina. It looked like someone I know but I can't remember. She had dirty blond hair, dark green eyes and wounds everywhere.

"So you will make us fight Maka huh? Do you think that Maka can fight to Soul?"-C

Wait, she is Maka? That girl who is in a mess is Maka? Who's eye is red and has so much wound on her body is Maka?

"The problem here isn't Maka. The problem is, can Soul fight Maka?"-T

I can't. I can't do this. She has a dead look on her face but she still make me remember the old Maka. Carly is looking for me for some reason and she looks angry.

"What are you waiting for Soul? Just turn into your weapon form!"-C

"I can't do this. I didn't expect to fight with her."-S

"So you're saying that you want her to stay like this with Tina? Are you kidding me? Just get up already or you will lose your precious master AGAIN!"-C

The last sentence was enough to make me stand up. I turned into my weapon form. We matched perfectly. That's very odd but that's good. But than a question came to my mind, Maka isn't a weapon, how is she going to fight? With Tima? Or, but that can't happen twice. As Carly ran to Maka , Maka made her arm a blade and started running to us. It happened! God damn it! Every time I crashed with Maka, our memories came to my mind. After a while, I couldn't hear anything.

"Soul, help me! Please!"

It was maka's voice. I'm sure it is. I can hear everything again.

"You heard it too Soul?"-C

"Yes. But how are we gonna help her?"-S

"Of course by killing that ugly witch!"-C

She started running to Tina as she said that. We were so close to hit her but Maka ran faster than us. We ended up hurting Maka really bad. Her stomach was bleeding so hard that if it continued she could die. I transformed to my human and started running to Maka. I don't care if anything happens to me anymore. But I stopped at the middle. Her blood wasn't red anymore. It was black. And she was smiling and laughing as she looked to her wound and to me.

"Is that all you got Soul? Can't you just entertain me a little more? I can't feel any pain! Come on Soul you can do better than this!"-M

I made my arm weapon too and started running to her. Than I started being unable to hear again.

"Please just stop it Soul! It hurts so much!"

It was Maka again! Damn it! I know how much pain she is in but can't do anything. As our eyes met, I saw her crying but laughing at the same time. Her wound is still bleeding. I was so confused that couldn't even check what Clary and Tina was doing. I heard a screaming from my back.

"Soul, wach out! Look to your behind!"-C

As I looked behind Tina was already there. A black sharp thing was next to me but wasn't touching. There were so much black blood on my body, but they didn't belong to me. It was Maka's blood. I looked down a little and saw the worst thing I could ever see. The black thing was going trough Maka's heart from behind and coming to me. There was also a blade in Tina's heart too. It was Maka's arm. Tina fell to the ground after a minute Maka fell to the ground too. She was hardly breathing.

"Maka hang in there! Maka do you hear me! Maka please say something!"-S

"So-Soul? Is that you? Thank goodness you a-are okay."-M

"Stop worrying about me you stupid girl! Carly help me carrying her to the nearest hospital! Call Lord Death!"-S

"Soul, can you do me a favor?"-M

"Anything that you want please just stay with me!"-S

"Can you hug me?"-M

What was that just know? She is still smiling but not as same as she did before. She is smiling because she is trying to hide her pain. The black thing was still on her heart. She isn't crying but I know she is trying so much not to. I just can't take it anymore. I hugged her as she said.
And a thing I could never expect happened there.
After that, her heartbeat got slower and slower. She was still talking and I was begging to her to stop talking. As her heart stopped the doctors and Lord Death came. Spirit, Kid, Liz , Patty, Crona, Black*Star, Tsubaki were here too. They all started to cry as they saw Maka. Doctors have her shockwave and some medicine and tried so much thing but none of them worked. One of the doctor stood up and looked to us with a sad expression.
"We're sorry, we couldn't save her."
---------3 years later------
"Come on Soul we are going to be late!"-C

"I'm coming Carly just wait a bit."-S

"You just can't be late to your ceremony Soul! You have become Death Lord's weapon in the end."-C

"Okay I'm coming!"-S

I tied my tie and opened my wardrobe. I looked to the back of the wardrobe to take my phone, but I touched to something else and took it. It was A picture of Maka and me when we first became partner. Tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't just throw it away after all. I locked up Maka's room and put a wardrobe in front of the door but couldn't throw it away. After all she is the first person I fel in love. Instead of going to my ceremony I ended up going to Maka's grave. Black*Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Patty , Crona and Liz were there too. All of us just cried there and hugged each other all day and drank a sake at night. We really needed to cry.

•••••••••••••Flashback••••••••••••••

I hugged her as she said. She started crying as soon as I hugged her. She was mumbling something. After some seconds her lips touched my lips and stayed like that for some time. After that she started talking as I begged her to stop.
"I'm really sorry Soul. I couldn't make you happy and screwed up everything. Please become partner with Carly and forget about me. Tell everyone that I'm sorry too. I love them so much. Tell my dad that I don't want him to chase girls anymore.-"-M

"Stop it Maka I'm begging you please just stop it already you're going to say this to them yourself. Don't talk like you are going to die here!"-S

"You know I going to die Soul. I'm also afraid of it too. Please don't make it harder to me! I can't be rescued. I'm really sorry that I couldn't keep my promise."

"Just shut up already you fool! You are going to make that promise come true!"-S

"I've always wa-wanted to sa-say th-that I-I lo-love you, So-Soul."-M

After that, she closed her eyes.