Chapter 6: New Witch

=Souls' POV=

I got up as early as I could to not get late to school. Today they were going to take me and Maka to a new class and I don't know DWMA that much. I gıt ın my t-shirt and jean. I took my headband and had a quick breakfast. When I got to DWMA, I was in a big shock. I saw Maka and Tina walking with a tall man to Death Lords room. I ran to Maka, but a teacher stopped me. She said that it wasn't the right thing to do and helped me to find my new class. To be honest, I felt a little lonely. I took a seat for Maka and me. And, here we start. The lesson is deadly boring. Everyone is nearly going to sleep. Then a stupid come to the class with a big noise. Black*Star and Tsubaki came in to the class. Tsubaki was apologising to the teacher an Black*Star was talking about how good star he is. They sat next to me. We started talking.

"You are a big stupid star ya know this, do you?"

He didn't take it serious as usual.

"And you found a partner. Where is she. I can't see her. Is she so short?"

He was asking question after question. When he stopped talking, I could talk.

"She isn't here. I saw her walking with Tina and some teacher to a room, but coulnd't ask where she is going."

Now, Tsubaki is looking at me in a big shock.

"Then the guys who was going to Shinigami-samas room were them. I heard that they had a big fight in their house. On-"

Tsubaki was stopped by the bell. Than Tina found Maka that she is my partner. I told her to do nothing to my miester. Oh god! I ran to the Shinigamis' room. There is our stupid twins. Why did they fight? I was staring at them. Maka had injures everywhere. Damn it. And Tina? She just had a litlle blood in her face. Is that even hers? Tina looked to me. She started talking.

"Here is our stupid."

It isn't cool. I mean beaing called "stupid" by a slug. Than Maka turned her back. She was shock when she saw me. She was going to talk if Sid didn't started.

"Soul, we need to talk for a little with Maka. Please. Go out. She won't come to the schoolfor today. And drom now on, you and Maka will stay at Maka's house.''

Now, I'm in my biggest shock since I came to this school. Staying with a girl? Realy? Ugh, it is not even cool. She is a flat-chested bookwarm. But anyway she is my partner. I'm wondring is Black*Star and Tsubaki is staying at the same house too...

=Maka's POV=

I'm so worried. What is Sid going to say? Why did Soul come here? And the worst is, how couldn't I understand that Tina is a witch?

~Back to yesterday~

Tina is looking at me. She stand up and started running to me. She had a knife in her hand. I need to get something sharp too. Than I found another knife and tried to make her stop. But who listenes? She kicked me and moved the knife trough my stomach. It hurts a lot, but if I stay in my place I know that she is going to finish me. I tried to stand up. It is hard for me to fight against a person. I don't even know how to fight. I thought that I would learn it befoure I fight with someone. She can't do anything else but hurt me with the knife. Instead, I wishws like that. I felt something inside me. A thing that says me that her soul isn't normal. I need to look to her. When I stood up, I saw that something black was coming to me. How can she do it? Is she a witch? I tried to escape from her attack but I was late. It hit me and I can't do anything now. I can see thing hardly. Than I heard a big noise and Tinas' screaming...

~coming back Maka~

Sid took me into a room. There is only 2 chairs and 1 table. He said me to sit down. I sit down and he started talking.

"You were too lucky that we senced that a witch soul was coming from your house. Why did you started fighting?"-S

"I think she was angry because I took her partner. But I just asked to him! He didn't have to exept it!!"-M

"Okay, don't be scared. I know what you did, I asked to Tina too. I just wanted to hear that is it true or not."-S

I was realifed a litlle. But I still need to learn something.

"I felt something when she do that black thing. What was it?"-M

"Did you? Than it is good. You have tha ability of sencing souls. Your mom could do it too."-S

My mom too? Its suprising that I have something special.

"And what will you do with Tima. This school kills witches, but she is still a kid."-M

"We can't let her walk in the streer freely, but we won't kill her. She will stay at a prison that is special for this school. Its at the last floor, so you can go and see her if you want Maka."-S

It is good. I don't want anything to happen to her STILL!

"But, she won't be able to go out agin. We can't let this happen."-S

"No problem."-M

In the end I came home. And there is someone sitting at the chair. I came closer and saw that it is Soul. I thought that Sid was just jokking.Souk turned to me and said only 3 word that is enough for me to tell him everything.

"Tell me everything!"

Thanks for your votes. In the end, I have more than 100 looking to my story. Please keep on reading. I will try to write the other chapter as quick as I can :)