10.2 A Song To Your Heart

Começar do início

"Don't compare me with some glasses," Lang Yuan retorted. He glared at Zhen but there is no anger.

"Then, what should I compare you with? White Lotuses? Pure and innocent?" Zhen reached out to touch the strands of hair of Lang Yuan and pulled it gently towards his nose. He sniffed it slightly, then kissing the soft locks. Lang Yuan slapped his hands away.

"How dangerous," Zhen chukled, kissing the sting from the slap on his hands. "I wonder how that would feel if you slapped it in my face."

"Pervert!"

Zhen only laughed aloud. This human is really priceless. Teasing him is better than being an emperor. Wait, isn't he lucky because he is the emperor? A few more days and they will get married. He can't wait for that time to come.

"So? Who fell in love first?" Zhen inquired. "You said you were never together. But by the looks of it, it seems that you're the one who is fallen."

"Why do you want to gossip? How about you tell me about yours?" Lang Yuan became irritated. Zhen was surprised.

"Oh? Mad?" He asked the obvious.

Lang Yuan only glared at him. Zhen raised his hand to bravely pinch the soft cheeks of the youth. Large question marks emerged from the mind of the youth wondering why this black masked man suddenly pinched him.

"Not cute," Zhen muttered. "As for my life, I have a person whom I can guarantee that I can fall in love with, until forever. Though, that person is really adorable and dumb I wonder if he knows that I love him so much."

"Heh, serves you right," Lang Yuan scoffed. "That person is not dumb to not fall with you. With that kind of attitude, nobody will like you."

"Why? I am lovable and powerful, why would that person not love me back?" Zhen shook his head and added; "That person will fall in love with me because we are fated to each other. Our soul are destined to meet."

"To actually believe in destiny... are you stupid?"

For a 21st century kid who only believe on facts will never believe on such thing. Well, what can you say? In the ancient world, they are rather focused on these destiny and stuff. Though destiny and fate is still an unknown field, it is not something that Lang Yuan will always believe. If there is really destiny then... then maybe it was fate that brought him here.

"If both person are really meant for each other, no matter happens, they will be together," Zhen insisted.

If they are really meant for each other...

"Then do you think that person and you are meant to be each other?" Lang Yuan asked.

"If not, why would we meet?"

Zhen stared at his eyes with a passionate glint. His face might be covered with a black mask but the feature it was showing is very obvious. From those golden eyes and the smile from his lips, Lang Yuan can see the deepness of his feelings. Somehow, he felt a bit envious.

"I never know you're poetic," Lang Yuan evaded the eye contact and lowered his head. Zhen saw it for a while, a smile from Lang Yuan's supple lips.

"Of course, I am. Because I am an excellent being, powerful, and good-looking," he boasted.

Lang Yuan laughed lightly. The music of his laugh bloomed inside Zhen's heart.

"Then, how about you? I told you about myself, tell me yours," but Zhen will never let go about this fact of the last lover.

"Hmmm? Um, no, it's not that serious really. Maybe it was just infatuation or something," Lang Yuan's finger struck a lonely note to the zither. "Maybe we are not meant to be each other."