Dalton Academy

"Are you sure you don't want a ride?" Kurt sighed straightening up his scarf. " Kurt, its fine. I'll walk." Kurt nodded biting the side of his cheek." Come on Kenzie.... Just one day were you let me take you to school." He pleaded giving me puppy eyes. Damn those puppy eyes really got to you, especially from him. Reluctantly I sighed and nodded , slinging my bag over my shoulder. As soon as we were ready we got into the car and did our seat belts. " Did Finn already go?" I pouted. " Yep, so you'll have to deal with your real brother for the time being." He teased pulling out of the driveway. " Hows your Julliard audition working out?" I asked pulling out a book. " Fine... seriously?! that book again?" He groaned in discus, quickly putting his focus back on the road. " I like this book more then most of the people at school! It.. takes my mind off things." He nodded and Parked the car at the side of the road, no where even close to school. He smirked and looked over at me. " Liar" He beeped the horn once just as Blaine came running down the front steps of his house and towards the car. I got out of the front seat and made my way into the back seat sitting down and buckling myself in just as Blaine got to the car. " Hello." He said cheerfully kissing Kurt on the Cheek. I frowned and Pouted making Kurt Nudge Blaine so they were both looking at me. " Hello Kenzie." He grinned putting on his seat belt and closing his door. Kurt started the car again . When we were more then Half way to school I heard the Similar Tune of P!nks perfect come on the radio. As we sung along they were looking at each other and I was looking out the window like That Loner I was before I felt them both looking at me. They had huge smiles etched onto their faces causing me to stop and look at them confused. "What? I always sing with you guys." Blaine rolled his eyes just as the car stopped and put a hand on my shoulder. " We're going to get you a boyfriend." I felt my heart beat faster as he said that. "N-no." I stuttered shaking my head. " Im fine." He smirked and undid his seat belt and opening his door. "sure, sure." We all got out of the car and straightened our self's up. " Hmm Kurt, Do you mind If I use your car?" Blaine asked smiling at My brother. " Why?" I asked, answering for Kurt who was rummaging through his bag for something. " Oh I wanted to give the Tickets for West side Story to the Warblers." " I wanna see Nick!" I pleaded. Kurt looked up from his bag and shrugged at Blaine. " Take Kenzie, Im busy anyway practicing for West side story." Blaine rolled his eyes and cocked his head towards the Car as Kurt threw him his keys. " Come on." Before he even got in I had my seat belt on and was practically jumping in my seat. "You're even more exited then I am to see them.. whats up?" He chuckled buckling himself in. " I wanna see Nick." I repeated. He started the car and started driving to Dalton. " Suuuuuuure." I rolled my eyes and pressed my forehead against the cold glass of the window.