Zayne•

Zayne stared and gulped the big lump in his throat. Fear engulfed him as he took in what just happened. He had never for once in his lifetime stared at a woman like he just did. No matter how ravishing and striking she was. But he had stared at the cold Aliya Stone for far too long and it affected him adversely. He couldn't even think properly anymore .

Moving would have been the best option. His rescue even. But he was paralyzed. Limbs and bones sat unmoving, refusing to comply no matter how hard the brain warned danger was lurking.
A dark striking danger. Even the running water didn't move them. Glued he was and even thousands of mercenaries couldn't move him.

God what was happening
She walked in with grace
He studied her in a black satin robe,feet clad in a pair of black flip flops. Honey burnt hair looked messy with a few strands sticking to her forehead. Drops of water dripping at the sides.

Need,arousal and lust surged through him like never before.
A groan ripped through his lips and he passed his hands through his well combed and jelled hair.

She stared.
He stared back.
She read lust in his eyes. Now brighter than before. Like the burning smoke arousal burned through his orbs.

He read hate in her now darker orbs. Nearly black.
What he read mattered not.
"I thought my visitor will do me a favour and be gone before I came out",she finally voiced out.
"From the looks of it he wasn't planning too".