Chapter 60 - "Why wait another week?"

I sighed and threw my phone down on the bed; Jack had been absolutely no help in regards to the whole ‘do I forgive my mother’ situation. But it was a sad moment when I realised I was hoping that he would just tell me what to do. Because realistically I didn’t want to have to make this decision because it was daunting. Whatever I decided to do would change a lot of things. Was I ready to have my mother back in my life?

“June bug! Guess where we’re going next?” Niall sung and skipped into my bedroom. “Niall!” I exclaimed. He looked at me in question. “I could have been changing!”

“So?” he asked not really bothered. “Wait what are you doing in my house?” I asked putting my hands on my hips. “I got bored, Hannah’s having family time in some dodgy cabin up the country with barely any phone signal,” Niall explained with a shrug.

“So you decide to pester me instead?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him. “Yes, that is exactly it! Now would you look at where we’re going next,” he grinned and handed me a bundle of sheets. “Niall… how the hell did you get the itinerary before I did?” I asked in confusion as my eyes ran over the letter from Jacob. He always posted a cute letter on the front of the itinerary with a quick summary of the main things that we’d be doing for the next few months.

“Well technically I didn’t, it just came through your fax machine,” he admitted. “But you decided it’d be a fab idea to have a snoop at the details?” I said with a smirk on my face. “Well yeah… it’s where I’ll be going like,” he said with an innocent smile. I just rolled my eyes at him.

“Okay, okay, enlighten me. Where are you so excited to gooooo….” But I trailed off as my eyes hit the only place that Niall would get this excited for. “A-ha! I knew you’d get it! Yep, that’s right June Bug, I’m going home!” Niall said the biggest grin on his face. “Aw Niall!” I said and wrapped my arms around him; it was a while since Niall had been home on tour. And those Irish fans had gotten shit all from those boys.

I know, I’m not a fan, how the hell did I know all of this? Well I’m pretty bloody addicted to Twitter and those fans are vicious. They will stand up for what they believe in and the Irish fans… they were strong beyond all beliefs and they’re just upset because the boys don’t go to them, they feel forgotten. And what hurts the most is that Niall knows this.

“It’s our first stop,” Niall said with a massive grin. “In two weeks!” he added practically jumping up and down. “Wait Niall, how did you get here?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him. “Louis let me… obviously?” he said and threw himself down on my bed. “Yeah sure make yourself at home. “Are you going to Alexander’s thing?” Niall asked putting his hands behind his head. “”Of course, are you guys?” I asked flicking through the itinerary. This was our European leg of the tour, meaning no running around LA, the longest we stayed in the one place was London, here, for eight nights.

“You think we could do what we want before we head away for Ireland?” Niall asked sitting up straight. “I’d presume so, why, what you thinking?” I asked placing the itinerary on the desk in my room. “What would you think of coming to Ireland with me the week before we’re scheduled to leave? Obviously Louis’ invited too!” Niall proposed.

“Ireland… is there even anything you can do there?” I asked with a laugh. “You’re going to regret saying that!” Niall said with a laugh. But that’s when I realised that this might actually do me some good, it would get me away from this country with no strings attached, I wouldn’t be working, no stressing about the lads not being ready to go on stage and everything else that came with my manic job.