Chapter 31 - "Hey it's not okay you calling my fetishes weird!"

“Sian Baxter! There is no way you’re getting on that plane!” a deep voice rang out through the whole terminal, “Shit,” Hannah cursed from beside me, “Who’s that?” I asked looking at the dark haired man who was storming across the terminal towards Sian. “That’s Kyle, that’s her brother,” Hannah whispered.

Then it was as if everything came back to me. I had completely forgotten about Sian’s past, everything Louis had told me about her and now it was all coming back to me. “This is bad,” Niall commented as Kyle reached Sian. That was when I decided to take matters into my own hands and walked over to them.

“You can’t expect us to just sit back and let you fly to the other side of the world, while they’re out there!” Kyle bellowed at Sian. Thankfully the woman behind the desk already had her bag put through. “Sorry Kyle,” I stepped in, Sian looked at me in pure fear. Kyle turned to face me with a look of pure disgust. I gave him one of my ‘are-you-serious’ faces. “And who are you?” he demanded taking a step towards. “Who am I!?” I shot back taking a step towards him.

“Who the fuck are you to come barging in here and stopping Sian from leaving the country she is most in danger in?” I asked him. “Who are you to tell me what to do with my sister,”

“I am the manager of this trip and it is my call whether she stays or goes. And right now she is coming! Are you that thick headed that you actually think that Sian is safe in England with you?” I asked looking him up and down.

“I know damn well that security will be tight around wherever you guys are leaving. But that’s not enough security. You think her actual family can get to America? No. They would get clobbered in any airport or port or however they plan on leaving the country. So if I were you I would apologise to Sian and get the hell out of my sight!” I said through gritted teeth staring him straight in the eye.

I could just see how floundered he was. He had no come back or even any words to say. “Now,” I prompted. After a good minute of me staring him down he eventually spoke. “I- I- I never looked at it like that,” he stammered, “Clearly. Now I didn’t mean to offend you, but I needed to get you to open those eyes of yours and see what would actually happen if Sian doesn’t leave with us now,” I told Kyle.

Kyle just stood there and scratched the back of his neck, “Eh I’m really sorry,” Kyle stammered. “It’s okay, I’d do the exact same thing for my sister,” I told him. “I’m just worried for Siany, you know,” he said and wrapped an arm around his sister. Sian looked relieved. “And you also know that Sian does have to leave England and stay with us?” I told him. “Yeah I just don’t like not being able to protect her,” he said and visibly tightened his grip on Sian.

“Kyle I’m going to be fine!” Sian reassured him, “I know,” he whispered and kissed her on the top of her head. “We need to go through security,” Harry piped up. Immediately Kyle embraced Sian in a massive bear hug. “Oh and Ms I’m so sorry, I’m glad Siany here is in your capable hands,” he told me and held out his hand for me to shake. I didn’t say anything, just shook his hand and smiled.

Within ten minutes we were all through security and sitting in the departure lounge. Thankfully no one sparked off the scanners this time. You could tell that everyone was pretty off, there was no joking or laughing. “I think everyone needs alcohol,” Alex suddenly said, everyone turned to look at her.

“Well everyone here seems like someone has a pole up there asses and the only way to get that pole out of there is alcohol!” she explained. Thankfully this caused everyone to laugh. “Thanks Al,” Nur smiled. “Nah I’m serious, I’d love some vodka,”

“Alex it’s like 11:00am!” Liam laughed wrapping his arms around her. “I swear I’m not an alcoholic,” she said with a laugh.

“Where’s Sian and Harry?” Louis asked sitting down next to me and placing a cup of tea in front of him and then and then a cup in front of me, “Thank you,” I smiled. “And I have no idea where those two are, they probably went for something to eat,” I said and blew on my tea.