Prologue

As a CEO of our own company life has never been facile. It's hectic and chaotic. This is a task assigned to me by my dad which I'm also good at since I was then his little follower.

Now I'm currently checking some applicants resume for my new secretary when I notice that one is missing. So I called my secretary and after some time, she entered my office.

"Sir, what can I do for you?"

"You said we have 50 applicants, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Then why did you pass 49 resume only?" I asked seriously.

"I'm sorry sir I forgot to tell you that one of the applicants put her resume on that flash drive," she said pointing the hard drive beside the 49 applicants resume.

"Since when did I allowed applicants to pass their resume on a flash drive?" I asked her.

"Sir, I j-just thought that maybe you can consider her since--," she explained but I cut her off.

"Leave," I said firmly.

After some seconds my secretary leaves the office. That applicant really has some guts. Lets see if she can pass. I smirked because of that.

I injected the flash drive on my computer and open her resume. While reading and scrolling her resume, I can tell that she's talented and very qualified to be my secretary and I find her interesting.

After some time I accidentally opened some of her files containing her photos. She's so hot. And little did I know that I'm having a hard on. What the fuck? Just because of that?

Damn this girl for having such a delectable body!

I suddenly stand up from my swivel chair, which cause my name plate to fall and it broke. Then all of a sudden my secretary came to my office.

"S-sir, are you o-okay?" she asked nervously.

I was taken aback and answered. "Y-yeah I'm fine. C-clean this up and change my name plate as soon as possible. I...I'll just go home and take a cold shower." The fuck why am I stuttering?!

I hurriedly get my coat, wear it and leave the office. What the hell I'm still horny as fuck!

-----------------

CHARACTERS

No portrayers intended po sadyang sila lang po ang na-i-imagine ko as Leizara and Zac. Gumawa rin ako para kay Lily and Mickel sa Haven In Your Arms na book ko po. ☁️

LEIZARA EVANS

ZAC TYLER VANCOUVER

ZAC TYLER VANCOUVER

Waaaaaa this is my new story hope you will support me in this one guys

Waaaaaa this is my new story hope you will support me in this one guys. This will be my first time writing some adult stories. Gosh I'm so excited. 💙💙

Votes and comments are highly appreciated po. ❤