━ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘅𝗹𝘃

Bắt đầu từ đầu

     "Rey, don't do this," Luke mutters, trying to reach out for her. She presses the tip of her staff against his chest; a warning for him to not move any closer.

     "I'll come back for you," she tells him, even as tears start to pool at the corners of her eyes. "Once I find Finn, I'll come back and we can both return to the Resistance. It'll be safe for you then."

     "Don't go," Luke pleads with her. "I can't lose another student."

     "You won't," she vows. "I'll come back with Finn; you'll see."

     "Rey, wait! This is not going to go the way you think!"

      Before he can say another word, the girl slips out the door of the hut and starts to run. Luke moves to follow her but before he can make it outside, the door comes flying backwards, slamming shut in his face and trapping him inside. Luke tries to open it by pressing against it, but finds it jammed. Frustrated, he summons the Force and uses it to blast the hut apart, tearing the structure down in a shower of stones and rubble.

     Instantly, rain comes pouring down onto his skin and clothes. Luke climbs free of the debris as quickly as he can, hurrying after Rey as she runs full speed towards Han's ship in the distance.

     "Rey!" Luke shouts again as he chases after her futilely. "Listen to me! I've seen this story play out before. Don't you remember what I told you about Dagobah and Cloud City? I ran straight into a trap and it nearly cost me everything! Don't let that happen to you, Rey. Learn from my mistakes!"

     His student doesn't hesitate.

      Luke watches in despair as she climbs the ramp of the Falcon and shuts the door behind her. Just as he reaches the grassy clearing near the ship, the freighter fires its engines up. A powerful gust of wind nearly knocks Luke to the ground and the ship rises into the air. He can do nothing but watch as his pupil leaves him behind, abandoning the island in a flash of brilliant blue light. Defeated, Luke falls to his knees in the grass and lets the rain crash down upon him.

     Rey was gone.

     EVERYTHING HAD FALLEN to shit

EVERYTHING HAD FALLEN to shit. As much as he hated to admit it, the optimism inside of Poe Dameron had dwindled to a dying flame He was restless, dejected, and impatient. Being trapped inside of a ship like the Raddus, powerless to do anything but sit and wait for something to happen, was driving him up the wall. There was only so many times that he could walk in circles around the mess hall, the medical suites, and the barracks before he lost his mind.

Except he couldn't lose his mind. Not now. Not when he needed to do better.

When he'd first sent Finn, Rose, and Stefan off, Poe had known that it would cause a fight between him and Indira. He had anticipated it — hell, he'd practically welcomed it — but he hadn't thought that it would be like this. The argument that had torn him and Indira apart kept playing through his head, over and over and over again. Had she felt that way all along? The thought makes him feel sick to his stomach.