14) hello there princess

I didn't realise where I was heading until I knocked on a door.

I waited for a couple of minute until the door finally opened revealing a half naked Jackson with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

When Jackson finally realised who it was a small smirk rose up to his face as I stood there blankly looking at his face, but still taking in his rock hard abs and muscle toned arms without letting him notice that I was doing so.

He still doesn't say anything but just stares like he's lost in thought and the only sound I can hear is someone hoping around inside the room. I look past Jackson and see Alex jumping around trying to get his pants on and when he finally turned around doing up his pants he stands there with a shocked look on his face. His cheeks slowly turning red.

"It's getting a bit cold out here" I say as I clear my throat looking at Jackson.

He seems to snap back to reality as he steps aside extending an arm to usher me inside.

"Well hello princess, what brings you here?" He asks deepening his voice trying to impress me.

I scoff and roll my eyes as I look at Alex who just nods his head and says jazz as I walk further into the room.

"Hey Ben I'm here to borrow your shower" I say as I walk Towars their bathroom not waiting for them to say that it was ok.

"Oh princess I already had my shower, you came to late" Jackson say still smirking.

"Keep dreaming Jackson" was my only reply as I step into their bathroom "oh and Jackson if you try anything" I make a movement with my had running along my neck signaling he's dead, staring him dead in the eyes.

The only reply I get back is a low laugh as I close the door and make sure it's locked.

(Alex POV...)

As (Y/N) close the door to the bathroom I snap back into reality as I realise what just happened. I look down and notice I'm still only in my pants and quickly grab my shirt and put it on. Looking over to Jackson who was closing our door I say "are you going to put any clothes on anytime soon"

"Why would I, I reckon my abs are impressing jazz don't you" Jackson says as he grabs some pants out of his drawers.

"I don't think it fazed her at all, she walked straight past you. I mean you could at least get some battle scars to look cool" I say trying not to show the hate that I'm feeling so strongly towards Jackson.

"Hey that's a good idea how did you get yours?"

I wince as a shot of pain flys through my chest thinking about the wound next to my heart. "A man can not reveal his secrets" I saw applying a face smirk to my face.

"Dame man, help a bro out"

"No can do"

"Oh I see what's happening here" Jackson looks me square in the eyes. "You like her don't you Ben"

"What no I -" I was cut off before I could finish my protest even thought I knew I was lying to myself.

"Oh don't give me that crap I know you do" Jackson sends a devilish look my way as concern raises to my face "I have a bet for you"

(Your POV...)

I walk out of the bathroom (fully clothed) to see both Jackson and Alex sitting at the table. Jackson has a smirk on his face whiles Alex has a look of embarrassment slash angry written all over him.

"What where you two talking about?" I could help but to be curious as to what there conversation was.

"Oh nothing just a bit of girl talk, you now the norm'" Jackson says but this time making his voice high pitch replicating a stereotypical girls voice.

"Right... we'll have fun gossiping, but I'm gonna leave now, I can show myself out" I say trailing and walking towards to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long.

:)