9) MI6 intelligence

(Your pov...)

2 weeks have past since you overheard the conversation from k-unit and so far nothing has happened. You and Alex spend all your free time trying to pice together the puzzle but you can't work it out.

You had a day free from training so you decided to try and work some of this out. You grab your notebook from your cabin and sat down on your bed. You wrote down what you could remember hearing from the conversation.

"MI.. will be coming soon..."

"We need to......or it's over"

"The kids can't know......"

"If he find out...then they will be in danger"

You started to fill in the blanks or at least you tried.

MI6 will be coming soon...

We need to...or it's over

Kids can't know

If he finds out...then they will be in danger

You highlighted the importance points from what you heard the other day. You where trying to think about it but you where deserved by a nock at your door. The person at the door didn't wait for permission to come in they just walked right in so you quickly closed your notebook and put it under your pillow.

You look at the stranger in your room. It was a female with short hair...

(Alex's pov...)

As I walked up to the mess hall for lunch 3 sleek black cars drove through the gate and past me down near the cabins. As the second car passed me I looked through the window but it was hard to see anything because the windows where tinted. The first two cars kept driving but the third car stopped near me.

The door opened and someone got out. When the person stood up and looked at me I knew exactly who was in the other cars. Crawly was standing next to the car and looking at me but before he had a chance to say anything I started running. I ran down the where the other cars where down to the cabins down to (Y/N).

When I got to the cabins there where to guards in front of (Y/N) door I knew there was no was of getting in that way so I ran around the back to the window when I got there I jumped and pulled myself through.

(Your pov...)

"Hi (Y/N) I'm Miss Jones I-" before Miss Jones could keep talking you cut her off.

"What are you doing here, what do you want?" As you said this you didn't have a friendly tone in your voice.

"If you would let me finish (Y/N) I will explain that" she gave you a blank look " as I was saying I am Miss Jones I work for MI6 intelligence and I'm here because I need your help"

"Need my help how do you need my help?" You said.

"I have a mission for you" Miss Jones stated bluntly.

"A mission how would I-" you where cut off by a loud thump from behind you.

You look behind you and see Alex next to your window. You give him a confused look but you could say anything because he had already started talking.

"(Y/N) don't listen to a word she has to say!" Alex was not happy and you could tell by the way he spoke. He started to walk over to you.

"Alex stop this nonsense I'm only offering her to help" Miss Jones said.

At this point Alex was next to you.

"Just like the way you offered me but I didn't get much choice in the matter!" Alex was on edge.

"Alex you alway have a choice just like (Y/N) dose now" Miss Jones went to rest her hand on your shoulder but didn't get the chance.

Alex grabbed your wrist and pulled you up from the bed to be standing next to him but he then stepped in front of you. He was acting like a dog guarding his favourite toy. At least that's what you thought.

"No you can do this mission without her" Alex said as he stepped in front of you.

"Alex we need her help. We need your help to" Miss Jones tried to reason with him.

Before anything else could be said the door opened and someone else walked in. You looked over Alex's shoulder to see an old gray haired man in a suit. Everything was quite.

"Alex nice to see you again" the man spoke.

"Wish I could say the same blunt" Alex said this with pure hate dripping from his voice.

"So Alex and (Y/N) for this matter how is it with your guardian and you father? I do believe that the two of you are both left home alone more often than when someone is there, and I do believe that is against the law to live someone of your age home alone for long periods of time. Although I am well aware that the two of you can look after yourself so this also means to are able to help us and i can just forget about the fact that you spend most of your time unsupervised." Blunt stood at the door with a blank expression.

You looked at Alex and Alex looked back at you.

"What do we have to do?" Alex said knowing there was no way of getting out of this.

Blunt had a smirk on his face "all will be explained on the way" he said.

There was screaming coming from the other side of the door.

"Get out of my way!"

"Let us in!"

"You can't go in there!"

At that point wolf and fox burst through the closed door that was thrown open.

"If you think you are going to take those kids you have another thing coming!" Wolf yelled

"Unfortunately they have already agreed to help us" Miss Jones said

"Well we are saying that you can't take them!" Fox said.

"Agent fox agent wolf step down and get out of the way or I will see to it that your military life is over and these kids will find new homes" Blunt said

Wolf and fox knew he wasn't lying he was the head of MI6 after all he could do almost anything. Wolf and fox moved out of the way for Blunt and miss Jones.

"I will give you a minute to say goodbye" Blunt said and walked to the car.

"Alex what where you thinking agreeing to help them!" Wolf said.

"You know they don't give me a choice!" Alex yelled back.

"I know I'm sorry just don't get yourself killed ok" wolf said.

"I have the luck of the devil remember" Alex said.

"Alex I'm holding you responsible for (Y/N), of anything happens that could put her in danger get her out of there" fox said with a serious tone.

Alex just nodded. You gave your dad a quick hug and grabbed your things. Alex went to get his things. When you guys had all you stuff ready to go you walked to the first car and climbed in.

Alex turned to you to see the fear that was plastered on your face he knew that you where scared after all you had never done this before. He put an arm around you and pulled you close to him so that you where resting in his shoulder.

"It will all be ok (Y/N) I promise I will look after you" Alex said and the love in his voice reassured you that everything will be ok.

*************************************

Hey guys hope you in joy the new chapter.

Jazz_out. :P