10) mission

Briefing

(Your POV......)

You feel a pain in your neck as you lift your head from where it was resting. The pain stayed for a little while from the way you fell asleep. You didn't know how long you had been sleeping but when you looked out of the window you where far from he bush and in the middle of building. You looked over to see Alex starring out the window with his earphones in. He turned to look at you and gave you a small smile but turned back around straight away.

After 10 minuets the car pulled into a car park under a tall building. Everyone got out of the car. No one waited for you except Alex who came around to help you out of the car. You walked over to the lift following everyone else. There was no sound no one spoke and no one even seemed to breathe, the silence was haunting.

The elevator dinged to a stop and you where wondering if it was your stop or not until your thoughts where answered.

"Next stop" was all someone whispered in your ear. You turned to see Alex smiling at you. You mother back thank you and turned back around.

Although Alex is good at hiding what he feels you could tell he was uneasy. You wanted to comfort him so you reached back with your hand and grabbed his hand, you felt him hesitant at first but then he wrapped his hand around yours.

(Alex POV.........)

I felt someone grab my had, I was hesitant until I realised it was (Y/N) and I expected her hand. She always knows what someone needs even if they try to hide how they feel.

The elevator stoped at our stop and we all walked out. Well all knew where to go without being told, where else would we be going besides blunts office. (Y/N) wasn't quite sure what was going on but I led the way and made sure she wasn't left behind.

We entered blunts office and took the two seats in front of the desk with blunt on the other Sind and miss jones off to the side of the room.

"Ok I'm going to get straight to the paint" blunt didn't even look at us as he spoke "there is something you are going to help us with, there is someone you need to check out"

"Why can't you get one of your agents to do it" I interrupted "I'm not one of your agents blunt you can't do what you please when you please" I was outraged no matter what happens he always finds a way to get what he wants.

"Still the stubborn Alex we know I see" blunt smirked "you know as Welles anyone Alex that I get my way" his smirk went away and he's face was serious again "anyway as I was saying the person you need to investigate your age, we are going to send you two into his school and your job is to get close to him and report back anything suspicious"

I looked at (Y/N) and then back to blunt. (Y/N) isn't read for something like this, this isn't her life, she can't get involved in this what if something happens I can't lose her.

(Your POV......)

'This is going to be interesting' was the only thing going through your mind.

Little did anyone know this is what you've wanted to do, you want to become an agent like your father and now was your time to start.

**************************************
Sorry it's been awhile. I'm so glad people still want me to update :)

Jazz_out