t h i r t e e n

Ashley in the mm

Ellisa:

"Ellisa if you don't talk to that man." Phil said as he brought by another bouquet of flowers with my favorite type of flowers but in all honesty I didn't care.

It's been a week since seeing or even talking to Myles but he was persistent with trying to get in contact with me.

"No sit them right there

"No sit them right there." I pointed to where the rest of them were as I continued to watch Martin

"Stop did you even let him explain Li." He plopped back on the couch next to me

"Would you let Dashawn explain if somebody he used to mess with was at his house."

"I'll cut his ass and ask questions later." He said quickly

"Exactly." I chuckled lightly "I don't have time for the drama Phil I knew what I was getting into he doesn't have to explain himself but I just don't put myself out there to get hurt in the process of that especially with one of his messy ex's."

"Even though you not like that Eryn will snap a hoe head back for you." Making me laugh because it was true "I know y'all not talking but you know she got you boo."

After a hour or so Phil had to go and head to his sister house to babysit so I was home alone watching reruns of Martin

Hearing a knock at my door I got up opening the door seeing Myles standing there nervous.

As I was about to close the door he stopped it with his foot "Don't do that Ellisa."

"Myles what do you want." I sighed not wanting to talk to him

"Let me come in and explain myself." He begged

"Fine." I opened the door wide enough for him to walk in and motioned got him to come in

"I see you got all my flowers." He cleared his throat sitting down

"Yes I did." I said as I followed behind him sitting down as well

Before talking he grabbing my hand I was going to pull away but didn't.

"That night I didn't invite her over she popped up. I wouldn't mess up what we got with somebody from my past that I don't even see or want a future with." He looked my deeply in my eyes making me look away from him because I wanted to believe I truly did

"Why did you let her into your home? ." I finally looked back over at him "If you're playing games with-"

"That would be a waste of your time and mine." He cut me off "I let her in because she came to my house crying and shit I'm not coldhearted so I let her in. I brought her in the living let her vent asked her did she want something to drink and that's it. I don't have nothing to lie about." Looking over his face I could tell he was telling the truth making me sigh out in relief almost.