Epilogue

5 months Later.

It wasn't just Louis' heart that was broken, it was also his sanity.

He felt like every piece of him went crazy, he doesn't even recognize himself anymore, physically and mentally, he thought for sure he was going insane.

It has been 5 months since Harry died and all he could do was stare at nothing and drink the sadness off of him, Zayn was worried about him, so is his sisters, he quit the law firm 2 weeks after Harry died so everything that make him "Louis Tomlinson" was gone.

'cause he is gone.

Louis grabbed his last bottle of beer, popped it open, and drank it without stop. When he finished it, he gripped it and threw it hard on the wall of the living room, the bottle smashes into tiny pieces …

"Is that what you want?" Louis shouts to no one.

He kept thinking that if he did something that will trigger something to come back maybe it will come back, he knew that Harry wasn't coming back anytime soon, but he still hopes that he will .. In a way, he's even desperate to see Harry's ghost or any glimpse of him.

No one really did complain about Louis' actions, 'cause it's not his fault his fiancé died right before they got married, it's also not his fault he was desperate to see Harry's face again, 'cause he barely even saw it when he went to the morgue to see Harry's body  …

It struck him right then and there, the images of Harry's burnt body was stuck on his mind, he couldn't get it off, it was horrible. He didn't want to believe that the body was Harry, he wishes it wasn't.

It's not his fault either that the memories of Harry telling him about a man wanting to find the both of them was stuck on his mind, he was scared shitless just by thinking about it, 'cause if he already found Harry and did what he … did, that must mean he was close into finding Louis.

And that is never good.

But that didn't make a difference to Louis' actions though, 'cause he still got up from the sofa, grabbed his coat and wore it, and grabbed his wallet and his phone and stuffed them inside his pockets. He went outside his house, and went towards the gate pushing a couple of buttons and it opened.

He walked on the pavements of Los Angeles looking like crap, he was drunk and he can barely see, he didn't care, it was 7 in the evening anyways, not much people were roaming the streets, some of them are in their houses, most of them are attending parties.

So he went and dragged himself towards the path to the nearest store in his house, when he finally saw it he went inside and grabbed a couple more cases of beer, he quickly walked towards the cashier.

The man behind the cashier was giving Louis a slight uneasy stare, which made Louis angry.

"What?" He taunted, the man bowed his head down and stopped staring.

Louis left the cashier to search the place for anything that he will need, he tried to look at each product slowly, but his mind was a blur and so is his eyesight so he gave up on trying, as he went back to the cashier, a guy Louis thought was familiar was standing near him, he had brown curls and his back was facing Louis.