[ 12 ]

Ps: I have a confession, the sequel to this won't be posted right away after the last chapter, sorry.

Ps.s: The random thoughts and other stuff happening in this story is written on purpose, you'll find out about what's it's for in the sequel.

------ Un-edited

It was like watching a horror and action movie at the same time, the only thing is, this time the death of the characters isn't entertaining. If I thought about things first would it result to this? Or to another scenario? Well it doesn't matter 'cause I'm already here.

But I can't really blame myself for regretting my decisions, I should've told Liam the truth with Harry beside me, at least I know that Harry will be able to defend the both of us 'cause he's a lot stronger or maybe I shouldn't have told Liam anything at all, then we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Who am I kidding? … there is literally nothing that I can think of that can help the situation.

Believe me I already tried getting out of the rope tied on my wrists, but everytime I pull the knots away from each other, the more it tightens its grip. All I could do was wait for the right time to move,

My hands were sweaty, I wanted to strangle Liam, I don't care if I end up killing him … he deserves it anyway. Maybe if I try a little harder, I'll get out of this rope. I pull the strands of the rope away from each other, and felt the whole knot tightening all together, making it hard to move my hands. I felt my hands getting weaker and weaker because the rope was blocking off the blood.

 But I know I'm close to making it loose,

one … last … pull

"You see, H, you saw everything, I couldn't just let you do that, unfortunately, you didn't die, but you did forget everything, so as a friend, or at least you thought I was a friend, I helped you, I helped you "Remember" but not … completely, I … hid the traumatic parts that you witnessed and placed something that you won't ever forget, but won't question either"

Five.

"You're insane, you -- you killed my sister and killed my parents and everyone that I tried to love … you --"

Four.

"Uh- no … that wasn't me Harry, that was you"

Three, almost there Louis.

"That doesn't work on me now Liam,"

Two.

"Bummer, I guess I don't have any use for you know, Harry"

One. I heard the clicking sound of the gun, I knew what was coming next. I got up and ran.

"NO!" I screamed, and jumped to protect Harry from the shot,

B A N G