[ 8 ]

Author's Note: This is the Date scene and [smut] scene Chapter, I am not good at writing these kind of scenes, so forgive me if it's shite, I'm really sorry if it is, hoping that it's at least average, let me know guys if you like it or not, I'll try to do better next time, and I'll probably will edit this part too in the future, anyways, read away : )

PS: I also hope you will like the ending ;)

PS.S: The last chapter ended with Louis opening Harry's door, he slept beside Harry once again after his conversation with Liam. I'm just making it clear, 'cause I don't want anyone to comment sarcastic stuff again, if you don't like the content, please tell me, so that I can improve, try to not be sarcastic about it, thanks.

~*~

Harry and Louis woke up in each other's arms, they were lying across from each other, face to face, Harry's arms placed under Louis' head, Louis' arms wrapped around Harry's waist, their legs were tangled together, they are literally the perfect fit.

Harry slowly opens his eyes and sees Louis still with his eyes closed, Louis hums and flutters his eyelids open, Harry shuts his to let Louis know he is still "asleep"

"You're so beautiful" Louis whispers, he places his hands on Harry's cheek, and trails his fingers on every corner and every space of Harry's face, outlining and memorizing Harry's face, it was habit of Louis whenever he likes someone and they cuddle, he outlines the person's face and just admires it, he realizes when he does that he feels more relieved to actually know that the person he likes is real and not a figment of his imagination.

"and You're so cute" Harry answers, startling Louis, making Louis shout and skid backwards, until he fell on the floor.

Harry laughed out loud, his voice still hoarse, "Babe, you okay?" He asked, still chuckling.

"No" Louis answers,

"Aw, does going out on a date make you feel okay?" Harry asks, smirking and waiting for Louis' reaction, as he expected, Louis lurched up as quickly as he can and gripped Harry's face with both of his hands, staring straight at Harry's eyes, seeing no lies, he grinned.

"You mean, outside? Like, just the two of us?" Louis asks, he still thinks Harry is playing a game with him, he thinks this is some kind of trick to let Harry know how much Louis wants to go outside, 'cause he never got to go outside after everything that has happened, Louis misses it so much, he'll give anything just to feel the sun against his skin again, it's a dramatic statement, but Louis knows it's what he really feels.

"Yeah, now, go on, wear something casual, nothing fancy, I'll meet you downstairs." Harry said

Louis just nodded and went to his room and did what he was told,

Harry lifted himself out of the bed and walked towards his closet, he picked one of his favorite outfits and wore them, he looked at himself in the mirror and stared at the bags under his eyes "f*cking nightmares" he muttered.

Harry really never understood why all of the sad things that is happening to him, is coming at him all at once, if he didn't do anything wrong, and he didn't kill any of the people he thought he killed, then why does he still feel guilty for everything, why does he still feel exactly the same, but worse.