[ 5 ]

Author's Note: The previous chapters have been edited, most of it has changed [especially the most recent ones] if possible you can read the chapters before this one, if you don't want too, then alright, I don't judge, enjoy : ) [follow me on tumblr > larrystylinsonandtruelove.tumblr.com?]

"Harry, where are we going?" She asked me, I felt her shiver under my arms, she was scared … that's great.

"To my house babe, why?" I said

"Oh .. Nothing, I'm just nervous, I guess .." she says

I nod "okay, but don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen, trust me"

She smiles and nods …. If only she knew

~*~

"No!" She screams

I was gripping her arm and pulling her towards me, she struggled  to get out my tight grip but failed, I pulled her as fast as I can, and kicked her hard in the stomach, she makes a grunting noise and whines about the pain.

I smiled, I let go of her arm and let her sink to the floor, she curled her body and hugged her knees and sobbed loudly, it was annoying, so I kicked her hard once again, twice, thrice and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up to her knees, I grabbed my knife and pointed it towards her face, I trailed the outline of her face with one motion, I slit her throat.

She makes one more sound

"Harry"

 I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion … wait a minute, that's not her voice

"Harry, why?"

"Louis?"

I looked down on Louis' body twitching on the floor, blood splattered across the floor, he was almost drowning on his own pool of blood,

"Louis!" I shouted, I reached for his hand but felt nothing, his lifeless body was far away from me, the more I ran towards him, the more he got away, tears were streaming down my eyes, I was scared … sad and hopeless,

"Louis!" I screamed, I felt like I was drowning in pools of sweat and felt like my whole chest was going to give out … that dream was graphic, why did I have that dream? Why did Louis suddenly appear on my dream? … that never happens before, I -- I think I need to take a break for now, away from here just for an hour or two.

I grabbed my phone on the top of my bed side table, I dialed a number that I know too well and clicked call.

It rings 3 times until someone picks it up.

"Hello?" A familiar voice answers

~*~

Louis' Pov

"Good morning, Liam" I greet

"It's 1 pm already, Lou" He snickers

"Close enough"

He laughs and pats the seat next to him, he was watching a scary movie that doesn't seem familiar to me.

I sat down beside him, he moves in closer and I felt a little uncomfortable so I subtly moved away, he doesn't seem to notice it and just continues to watch the movie.

The movie shows us this possessed girl holding a knife of some sort and putting it on her tongue she slowly drags it across her tongue splitting her tongue in to two, it was gore and it was horrible, only it wasn't the last of it, the same girl kisses the other girl with her severed tongue making the other girl gag and vomit on the floor.

"God … what are watching?" I asked while lifting both of my hands and covered my face with it, blocking the horrible images being stuck in my mind.