[ 3 ]

2:00 am

Open

Close

Open

Close

Within the  hours of the screaming the only thing I did was cry, I went to sleep but woke up after 30 minutes when I heard another loud scream.

That was the last of the screams

And I think that is the last time I'm ever going to sleep.

So I wasted a whole lot of time Opening and Closing my eyes, I never got tired of it, Hoping I would, but I guess my luck run out. Within the hours of me trying to go back to sleep, I realized a lot of things that I never got to think about at all.

I never really realized how lucky I was in the past compared to this, even though I have a very bad past, I have that typical divorced family, a drunkard of a mother and a father who left our family just for a job he got obsessed with. My sisters are the only thing I actually cared about after all that has happened to me.

I took care of them until they actually learned how to take care of themselves, they left for school and for their jobs, they left me behind, but at least, they are far away from the danger I put myself into. I am hoping that they aren't looking for me at all, or at least, they don't care to actually call my phone and see if I was okay, because if they suddenly get worried about me, they'll soon come looking for me, and I know, Harry wouldn't like that, and I wouldn't like to risk any of my sisters lives.

I took a deep breath.

"Relax, Louis, Relax" I tell myself.

I'm sure they'll be fine. Don't lose hope now.

I lift myself up and walked closer to the door, I placed my ear at the door, listening carefully, they're not awake, great.

I turn the knob and opened the door slowly, good thing this door doesn't creak, I walk slowly through the hallway and down the stairs, I look around for somebody, but no one is there, I took a deep breath.

I walk to the kitchen and got myself a glass of milk, honestly, this isn't what I was expecting once I left the room, I thought Harry would be here.

Why are you suddenly looking for him?  I thought to myself, Honestly, I do not know why.

I walk up the stairs, when suddenly I hear something creak, I hold on to the glass and cautiously searched where the sound came from, I spot something at the corner of my eye. It was Harry, he was sitting at the roof outside a huge window across the hallway.

What is he doing there?

I look at him for a moment, he looks great in the moonlight … I mean, everyone does right?? …

"Louis?" I turn around to find Liam, shirtless and confused.

I pushed him with one hand into an open closet and locked the door.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep so I thought I could roam around or at least get myself something to drink."

He chuckled "Nah, no need to say sorry, Lou"

I smiled, he called me Lou. I'm starting to love that nickname.

"But why were you staring at Harry then?"

I frowned "I wasn't staring, I was actually shocked he was there, I thought he gone back to sleep or something" I said

He smirked "It seems like you WERE staring, I can almost see the heart eyes popping out of your head Louis"