"I never wanted to protect you so get your facts straight." Taehyung let go of Jungkook only to grab onto both hands, pinning them behind his back and making Jungkook finally release his tears, cursing himself. The second time in less than a week he cried. He hated himself for breaking so quickly without his eldest hyung.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Jackson asked, hand sitting on his belt. Taehyung gave him a questioning look before the other continued. "Nice act. I'll give you props for that. But you've committed treason in this society of people, Kim Taehyung."

"Don't fucking call me that. This isn't a damn act, just take him-"

"Wow...you've really mastered his temper." Jackson let out a forced, sarcastic laugh. "You hear that your name's everywhere. That they're finally done with your shit and having your head for it so you decide to play dumb and finally hand over the brat." He snapped his fingers, the two men quickly taking Jungkook from Taehyung, making him cry and kick and struggle harder.

"But you fail to realize that what's done is done. Thanks for the kid, though." He snapped and another male appeared, holding a gun to Taehyung's head to make sure he didn't move. "But it's not enough to save your ass this time......I hope to see your head on a golden platter come to this next meeting. Bighit made a mistake putting their upmost trust into a kid. I would say it was nice knowing you but I'll save that for RM."

Taehyung's body froze as he watched the men take away the panicking adult who had tears streaming down his face. What the fuck was their problem?! He gave them the kid just like they asked and, hell, if it was up to him and if he was able to he would've killed the kid on sight as instructed. You gave him up for no reason.

They're killing you guys anyways. Taehyung growled at the lighter voice in his head. As much as he hated to admit it, it was right.

Fulfilling a task late this time wasn't in his benefit. It was too late and the consequences from their actions had already taken place. And there was nothing he could do to stop it.

No amount of bodies he could stack, no range he could shoot and no way he could speak with his silver tongue. This mess was permanent. And he wasn't one for being fucked over. You're going to make it worse.

"Fuck this..." Taehyung's eyes flicked over to the guy still holding the gun to his head, probably waiting until Jackson wasn't in view anymore so Taehyung couldn't run off to fix his mistake.

But, in a flash, his arm flung back, making his fist come in contact with the guy's head, making him dazed just as Taehyung spun around him. He grabbed his arm and pulled it back, bending it wrong and forcing him to hold the gun to his own head, pressing the muzzle against his temple with much force. He then pulled the piece of glass from his pocket, holding it to his neck and pressing it against his flesh.

"I'm going to use this instead of the gun, but I'm afraid I won't be able to return it. Sorry if it's gotten you a lot of kills but-"

"P-please, sir, I need this-"

Taehyung swiftly moved his arm, slitting the man's throat with the glass as he gurgled the blood rising. He removed his arm and let the man fall limply to the floor. "-I don't care." He opened the magazine to check, seeing he had plenty enough bullets left. He nodded to himself, closing it before walking off in the direction he saw the others go, wiping the blood off the glass.

He peeked around the corner, watching as Jackson was snapping at the two men holding him.

Well, one man was now holding Jungkook while the other held his eyes, pointing at the scared bunny and hollering how he would kill him himself if Jackson didn't do so before leaving.