Chapter 36

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! I SAW THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT?! THIS IS CRAZY I HAVE PEOPLE READING FROM SO MANY PLACES AROUND THE WORLD AND ON TOPE OF THAT IN ONE DAY THE READS INCREASED LIKE 1K! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH AND ENJOY!

Ace 

I stir awake and stretch a little as I open my eyes. I look to my right and see Violet sleeping peacefully on her back with one hand under the pillow and the other on her stomach as it heaves up and down. I smile as last night replays in my head. She was beautiful. 

I slowly turn and get off the bed and head to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and taking care of myself, I grab my phone and head out the door. I look at my phone to see that it's already 10:36. I could wake up Violet and get ready for work since it isn't that late but she's probably tired from last night. I smile at the thought. 

Turning my phone on, I dial my secretary's number as I head towards the kitchen. "Mr. Emerson, how may I help you?" I hear Jenny McCarter's annoying voice. I roll my eyes at her fake innocent voice. 

"Cancel my appointments for today and Violet won't be coming in today either." My voice completely monotone. 

I hear a hint of jealousy in her voice as she speaks. "Of course Sir. But why won't you and Violet be coming in today?" Why the fuck is she trying to piss me off. I'm in such a good mood and this bitch just has to ruin it. I drop my tone to as low as possible that you could hear the anger in my voice. "What we do and don't do is none of your business and I know for a fact that you and Violet are not friends, thus with that in mind it's Ms.Jones to you. And if you can't do your job right than you can quit." 

"Yes sir. I apologize." I can hear tremor in her voice. 

Hanging up, I put my phone on the counter and get started on breakfast. I think I should make pancakes. Yeah that sounds good. 

Quickly mixing the batter, I start officially making the pancakes. Once I make enough pancakes enough for both of us, I start slicing the fruits. I take a big tray and put both of our breakfasts on the tray and head towards my room. On the tray I have two plates of pancakes, two glasses of orange juice, two small bowls filled with strawberries, and syrup with forks and butter knives as well. 

Slowly opening the door I set the tray down next to the bed on the table and try to wake up Violet. "Hey Violet wake up. Come on, it's time to get up." My voice as gentle as possible. I shake her a little causing her to groan and open her eyes slowly. Seems as though she has the same routine as me. She too groans and stretches. I think it's everybody's routine but who knows. Even with her hair all messed up she still looks gorgeous. 

I smile at her as I speak. "Good morning beautiful." I lean forward and peak her lips. From her face I can tell that she was surprised by my actions. "Good morning?" I chuckle as I hear her groggy voice asking a question which should be a statement. "Go brush your teeth and come back. Your toothbrush is already in the bathroom." I lean back to give her space to get off the bed and into the bathroom. I had placed her toothbrush in my bathroom while I was preparing breakfast. 

Without saying anything she get's up and walks into the bathroom. I get settled in the place where she was sleeping and wait for her to come out so we could eat our breakfast. I waited patiently and in no time was she out. I pat the spot next to me, indicating for her to sit next to me. 

She sites next to me on the spot which I originally slept in. Reaching to the side of the table, I grab the tray and put it on her lap. "Wow that's a big tray." She lets out an astonished chuckle. I release a chuckle of my own. "Yeah well I put a lot of work into this." My tone playful. She laughs a little before speaking. God do I love her laugh. "I can see that." I smile at her genuinely. "Thank you."