Chapter 29

Hey guys thank you so much for waiting an extra day for the update and I know this chapter is shorter than the others but the next one will be the one you guys have been waiting for (or at least I hope so)! And just to remind you I will probably update in a week or less! Enjoy!

Violet

Walking into the bedroom I'm slammed against the door as soon as it closes. My wrists are pined to the door. Looking up I see Ace barely two centimeters away from my face. "Yes" I whisper out all innocently. 

"Strip. Now" Letting go of my wrists he walks to the bed while taking off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers. I simply stare at him wondering if he's really serious. "What?" His tone is boring indicating that he is in fact serious. 

I can't believe I agreed to this. This man is making me do things I never would have in just a few days. I'm dying to finish this vacation. 

"Are you going to strip yourself or am I going to have to do it for you? Either way I don't mind." Seeing as I haven't moved from my spot he says as he leans back, putting his body weight on his arms behind him. I really don't want him touching me more than what is already required. Without any further ado I take off my t-shirt quickly and same with my pants as I start walking. I stop in front of him as I run out the clothing to take off but I keep on my undergarments for SURE. 

I stop in front of him and start squirming not know what to do now. I shiver as I feel his gaze on me, running up and down. I'm really not the kind of person who does things like this. I haven't even kissed someone ever and I had to give up my first kiss to a man that I don't even love and is just using me to get whatever the wants. 

I hear him groan before I suddenly feel a cold hand under my left knee pulling me to half straddle him. I bring my hands up in front of me with my fists touching my mouth and my arms covering as much as they possibly could of my breasts. I gasp as I realize what just happened. 

Ace's board tone pulls me out of my train of though. "Now do I have to pull the second leg to or are you going to do it yourself?" I really don't want to give him more satisfaction than necessary so I take my other leg and put it on the other side of him so I'm fully straddling him. He settles his hands on my waist.

"Good start. Now kiss me." He wants me to take the lead! I just stare at him with my mouth slightly opened just looking at him in shock. Seeing as my mouth was open, he wasted no time in brining his mouth to mine and not even waiting for my permission to stick his tongue in but instead he just takes advantage of my open mouth and plunges his tongue in. 

I got to admit he is a good kisser but than again what do you expect from man whore. Our lips move in sync as I let him take the lead. I keep my hands at my chest as he starts roaming his hands start roaming upwards. He grabs my hands and brings them to his naked chest indicating for me to touch him. Taking my hands I start to run them up towards the back of his neck and entwine my fingers in his silky hair. 

Deciding to take the lead, I yank the bottom of his hair, making his head tilt back, I fix my posture so I'm leaning forward on him and take the lead on the kiss. I smirk against his lips in satisfaction when I hear him moan. 

In that moment I decided that I will make him pay for what he did during dinner. 

I push against his chest, making him fall back on the bed with me on top of him. Oh yeah baby! Moving my hair to the left side I move from his lips and start trailing kisses down to his jaw then neck. I kiss all the way down to the spot where the shoulder meets the neck. I suck on his skin to and lick over it making sure I leave a hickey. He has no make up to cover up for those hickeys so now not only is he going to pay for what he did during lunch but he's also going to pay for leaving hickeys the first time around. I release a soft chuckle against his neck as I realize how embarrassed he's going to be tomorrow.