Trees and Rails (InthelittleStrippin) Requested by: KylaVaughan

"What on earth is this!?" Martyn exclaimed one morning when he found minecart track running through his forest. He followed its trail until he came to see the track layer, a tall dark haired man who wasn't wearing a shirt. "Oi!" Martyn said and the man looked up "Hiya. Can I do anything for you today?" He asked the disgruntled blonde "You can stop laying track and destroy all the track that you've already set down. I will not have my forest disturbed by carts, and neither will the trees." He said and the track layer looked taken aback "I'm sorry, sir" he said "but if I don't lay my track I will not have a course to ride, and if I don't have a course I can't travel." "Surely you can go around the forest!" Martyn said and the track layer stood up to his full height and wiped oil stained hands on his pants "Its not as fast a route." He said and Martyn faltered in his next comeback, mainly cause he was distracted my the attractiveness of this man. "I-I'm sure you can sacrifice a faster ride for the sake of nature." He said and the track layer chuckled "Sir, I believe that in a few years the industrial revolution will be upon us and I take it as my duty, as Sam Strippin of Rail Bros. to ensure that people will be able to travel by cart when the time comes." Sam said and Martyn gaped slightly before regaining his composure "I...suppose you could keep going through as long as you keep a good distance from the trees. Do we have a deal?" Martyn extended a hand, hoping Sam would take it "I believe so." Sam said and they shook hands. Martyn felt as though he could've melted right then and there from the warm glow in Sam's eyes but he didn't and when they had departed company the blonde started running to tell Toby of this wonderful track layer. Little did Martyn know, that Sam was itching to race home and tell Benji all about the cute blonde he had met in the forest.

Hope you guys like this one. Please tell me in the comments.

- Jo