Frozen Yogs - I never see you anymore...

Hannah approached her sisters double doored bedroom and wrapped hard on the door. She was quite strong considering her young age. "Kim?" She said in a high, innocent voice "It's really sunny outside...do you wanna play?" The little blonde girl waited in hope for her sisters answer "Go away Hannah" the other girl replied and Hannah slumped her shoulders and walked away. The dark black streak in her hair glinting in the summer sun. Contrasting with her head of blonde hair.

Five years later, after year and years of trying, Hannah once more knocked on her sisters door "It's bright and beautiful out" she started "maybe we could, I don't know, maybe play in the sun?" "No, Hannah" Kim replied as she always did and her sister sighed and went to play by herself.

13 years later Hannah raced into her parents room and gave them each a hug "Have a nice trip!" She said excitedly and they both smiled. Kim curtsied to them as they left "Do you really have to go?" She asked and her father placed a hand on the delicate girls shoulder "You'll be fine. We'll be back in a few weeks" he said and smiled. Kim nodded and watched them as the large doors swung close.

Hannah, dressed all in black, slowly approached her sisters room. She hesitated before knocking lightly "Kim? People are asking for you. They told me to have courage and I can try but I need you now. We're all eachother's got" she said, on the verge of tears "Please" she whispered. Not knowing whether or not her sister could hear her. On the other side of the thick doors Kim was sitting with her back leaning against them. "I'm sorry" she whispered, hoping with everything she had that her sister would forgive her.

Please tell me what you think and if you want any more Frozen Yogs!

- Jo