You're welcome (Nanocoffee) Requested by: wizards920

The last few bullets hit their mark before Israphel's men scurried out of the Captive Creeper. Lalna Coffee, the resident scientist for mobster Honeydew, pulled himself up from where he had been fighting back and tucked away his revolver. Almost all the people were gone, it was just him, Sjin from SipsCo, one of the Dogfather's servants, and someone groaning from behind the bar. Lalna jumped over the low standing structure and crouched next to the injured figure. His heart twisted when he saw it was Nano, the barkeep that worked on Sundays, the only reason that Lalna was a regular on that day. "Nano? Nano you have to stay with me." He said and she blinked open eyes "Why are you helping me? I work for SipsCo...sadly." She said and groaned slightly from the bullet that had lodged itself in her abdomen. "Because...because a person's a person to matter who they work for." Lalna said and Nano smiled "That lucky for me." She said weakly and reached out to grasp Lalna's hand "Don't try anymore" She said "it's not use." "But-" Lalna started but Nano cut him off my pulling him nearer to her and planted a kiss on his cheek "Thank you." He said before her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp. "Nano? Nano!" Lalna said and shook her, as if by doing that she would wake up, but it was useless. Lalna squeezed her hand and said "You're welcome." Before he left so that the police wouldn't catch him when they came to investigate. Lalna ran back to Honeydew Inc. with tears in his eyes. A rare sight indeed.

Sorry this took so long. I've been working on Tarzan a lot. I hope you like it!

This is in the Mobcast AU if you didn't figure it out.

- Jo