Nearly fatal (Xephin) Requested by: R3NfromMinecraftia

"Thanks for helping me, Xeph" Sjin said to the spaceman, who had offered to help him with one of his builds "No problem" Xephos said "anything for a friend." The spaceman smiled and Sjin smiled back, halfheartedly, all he'd ever be to Xeph was a friend, nothing more. Sjin sighed and continued working. "Agh!" Xephos yelled and Sjin turned to see him teetering of the edge of the tall building, he raced over and quickly helped the spaceman regain his footing "Thanks, friend" Xephos said and smiled again, Sjin blushed ever so slightly and scuttled off to keep working.

Later on in the day, Sjin was at the bottom of the build, on the ground looking through chests and Xephos was nearing the top, filling in holes with stone brick. Sjin heard a curse and a yell in some foreign language before looking up and seeing a flailing lump of brown and maroon plummeting to the ground "Oh Notch!" Sjin said and ran over to the spot were the spaceman was falling "I'll catch you" Sjin said, not knowing if Xephos could hear. The spaceman came closer and Sjin outstretched his arms....THUMP! Xephos landed heavily in the farmers arms and Sjin stumbled a bit but regained his footing and looked down at the disheveled man, who had his eyes squeezed shut and was muttering something frantic in an unknown language "Xeph" Sjin said and the spaceman stopped his mutterings and his eyes flickered open "S-Sjin?" He said "you saved me." "Of course I did" Sjin said. The farmer made a quick decision and closed the very small gap between his and the others lips. Neither pulled away because neither wanted to. Both men loved the other and just weren't brave enough to tell the other. Nearly fatal accidence bring out the best in people.

I really hope you guys like this one. It's a bit weird but I hope it's okay. I've never written Xephin before.

- Jo