You're not suppose to die (Xephna) Requested by: nilesylover

"Notch save me!" Lalna yelled to the sky as the giant skeleton advanced towards him, pushing him up against a wall and raising the sharp blade in one hand. Lalna squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to see the thing that would kill him. Waiting for the killing strike...but it never came. He blinked open his eyes and saw the skeleton lying in bits on the ground, Lalna dropped to his knees and panted "Thank Notch" he whispered and looked up when he heard approaching feet "I'm not Notch" the person said "But I'm always open for thanks" Lalna looked further up and saw the sweaty face of Xephos "Xeph" he murmured "You saved me" "Course I did" Xephos said and kneeled down next to the scientist "Because I love you." Lalna took a moment to wrap his brain around what he spaceman just said "You love me?" He said and looked over at the brunette "Always have and always will" said man said and Lalna broke into a grin "Xeph-" Lalna started but was cut off by a searing pain in his side. He yelled out in pain and shot down on his back, he fumbled with his jacket but eventually opened it and saw a dark red liquid spreading from a wound on his side "Bastard got me" he breathed out and Xephos hurriedly tried to do something "I saved you. You can't die" he was saying "The persons not suppose to die" Lalna chuckled slightly at his friends mumbling "You love me" He said and Xephos stopped to look into he face of the scientist "Always" he said and Lalna smiled "I love you too, Xeph. And I always have" "Lalna" Xephos said when his friend started to fade. The blonde went limp, his eyes froze open and his mouth locked in an eternal grin "Lalna" Xephos repeated in a whisper and slid his eyelids closed "I will always love you." He said and lay down next to the dead man.

That was much more depressing than my original idea...but I hope you like it anyways.

- Jo