|The Bold Her|

Credit for the lovely edit in media box goes to mehaklovely❤️

••••••

The waves crashing against those solid rocks was what broke her slumber making Nandini open her eyes. Little feathers settled on her scattered long ebony locks as she giggled a bit remembering last night. The night saw some passionate, steamy love making between them, and the arousal had been so intense, or more say hard that her husband ended up tearing a cushion. Shredding the soft cotton and feathers. Sure Manik was up, for she couldn't feel his warmth beside her nor did she felt his cologne yet that faint smell of it lingered in the room.

Nandini got up wrapping the soft comforter around her, her hazel eyes searching for him when he entered carrying a tray accompanied with that darling of a smile.

"Good Morning, Wifey." Manik smiled as he walked up to her and kept the tray in front.

"Baby!" Nandini spoke up groggily, and put out her arms out cutely making Manik chuckle at her cuteness as he took her in his arms.

Can she ever describe in words what that warmth of his arms meant to her? Probably NEVER. She nuzzled into his neck, taking in a long whiff of his musk and earth cologne. This was definitely her drug!

Manik rubbed his nose playfully on her shoulder making her giggle, it was definitely one of his favorite pastimes to tease his wife on her ticklish spots. Some days, when he was just in a lazy romantic mood they would just lie in bed talking about the silliest of things or weaving dreams of a beautiful future together, Manik would tease her earning some sultry, intimate giggles from her.

Her fingers traced his flexing back muscles for he was lethally shirtless in just his track pants.

"I love the shampoo you're using. Don't change it." Manik replied kissing the corners of her lips. And he did, damn she smelled like fresh raspberries!

"If you remember, it's you who got it for me last week." Nandini smiled, rubbing her nose against his lovingly.

"Though where were you? You know I want you beside me when I wake up." Nandini spoke up, cutely.

"Making Breakfast for us! Mrs Malhotra, you'll be treated to Chef Manik's special breakfast today." Manik announced cutely making Nandini chuckle this time.

"Yummy! And what's the Chef's special?" She asked, pulling his cheeks.

"French Toasts, Omelette and Coffee!" Manik spoke up, uncovering the lid.

"Looks Delicious!" Nandini complimented him.

"Thank you, and after breakfast you get a special coupon to make out with this hot chef." Manik spoke up, giving her a fresh red rose.

"Ahaan! Did I sign up for this coupon?" Nandini asked slyly, accepting the rose from him.

"It's complimentary, Babe." He spoke up huskily, making her blush as she felt the softness of the petals underneath her finger tips and took in the fragrance.

The breakfast was delicious. Nandini was ecstatic that the man had cooked for her knowing how much of a trouble it was for Manik Malhotra when you were as clumsy as him.

It didn't matter if the Omelette was a bit uncooked or the toasts got burnt a bit, all that mattered was the love and patience that had gone into it. The make out was passionate for it seemed he was fulfilling all those needs which remained unheeded to last night. Exhausted, both decided to go for a swim in the backyard lagoon.