|9• The Stare Game|

On time! 😎

Well hello beauties, first of all congratulations to us for HUMSAFAR had been ranked as 7th in Fanfictions💕 To top it all when not only one, but many readers comment that they are re-reading whole story.... Trust me its a very big compliment for me!!

Also my dear ladies, keep your hopes a bit low as of now, because all of yours imaginations are running wild😂. But let me tell you, I won't disappoint... I'm no innocent here and I wouldn't let you be also👅 Y'll will witness the fire... But patience please 😁 One mahapurush in last update said 'Intzaar ka alag hi maza hai'... So be it!👻

ENJOYYYYY!!

<×>

"Hello!" Mukti spoke up naughtily, as Manik cussed a bit and looked at his sister. Nandini smiled a bit, shyly.

"What were you both doing?" She asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

"That doesn't matters now, it's busted." Manik replied, making a face.

Mukti chuckled and then holding Nandini's hand walked in the opposite direction.

"We're with the girls in the bride's room, while you will join the Boys. And Bhai, make it quick because Aryaman has already asked for you twice." She added and walked away with Nandini who turned to look at him, Manik smiled at her which she reciprocated.

The ceremony which took place in the open courtyard draped with white silk, candles and red roses was beautiful.

Sharon looked absolutely beautiful in her vintage off shoulder gown and it was so obvious that Aryaman couldn't take his eyes off her.

Manik was the handsome best man and the ring bearer for his friends while Nandini, Mukti and Pallavi watched the ceremony from the audience.

There were loud claps when the priest announced them husband and wife, with the whole courtyard filling up with thunderous applause and equally loud hoots when they had their first kiss as a man and wife.

In midst of all this, Manik had introduced her to Cabir : The cowboy who was a handsome man with a good sense of humor though a bit shy for a country guy.

His girlfriend and live in partner Navya, was a beautiful lady with blue eyes and ebony hair but as friendly and sweet.

The evening was drawing in and guests had moved into the reception area. Music, Drinks and Food was in plenty and Nandini was enjoying herself.

Manik was surely with the guy group but he had kept a tab on her considering she was new to all of this and his friends circle. He had been keeping an eye on whatever she drank tonight, just once she had mistakenly picked up the glass of scotch and he had immediately been to her side taking away the glass from her.

The concoction was too strong for a delicate girl like her.

Nandini looked at him, her doe eyes soft and smiling. No one has ever cared this much about her, she wasn't used to protectiveness and safety but these days she had been experiencing it all and her heart skipped louder beats with just the thought that Manik cared about her.

"So Nandini? How is it being married to one of the most eligible bachelors in America?" Navya asked her, taking a sip of her mojito.

The girls group including the bride Sharon and her best friend Mukti were now sitting on the pool chairs beside the pool after the cake cutting and first dance.