|10• Feelings|

Later That Night

The three of them walked in at a late hour, tired from the whole day which was evident as Mukti yawned enormously.

Pallavi was back home early and was asleep in her room.

After giving a hug to Nandini and her brother, she retired to her own room.

Nandini walked into their room, switching on the lights and sat down on the couch to massage her sore feet. Too much of dancing in heels had left her feet in pain and she had taken them off that instant.

Manik had been very gracious, in offering to hold her heels till the last of the party.

Feeling a bit better, she walked into her closet gathering up the skirt of her gown. Manik walked in some 10 minutes later, after sending an urgent email to one of the clients.

He walked into the closet, dropping her Valentino heels on the carpet and had turned to walk into his own when he found her standing by the life size mirror, struggling with her dress. It seemed as if she was stuck, and couldn't get out of it.

Without speaking a word, he walked towards her. Why? Because she apparently needed help. But was that the actual reason?

Nandini was taken aback for a moment when she saw his reflection in the mirror, she tried speaking something but Manik shook his head silencing her.

The problem supposedly were a batch of buttons which she couldn't undo, and the next moment she could feel him undoing them.

His fingers weren't hard as the other men, but desirably rugged and when it brushed against her skin those snaps of raw electricity gained strength to waves numbing every inch of her skin.

Manik watched in the mirror as her eyelids drooped innocently and long breaths escaped her lips.

Had he intended to kiss her back at the door? Yes, he would've if Mukti hadn't opened the door. Her Beauty tonight was dissolving every sane thought in his brain like sugar in warm water.

After doing away with the buttons, he gently pulled down the zip which gave away smoothly beneath his fingers. Nandini's eyelashes curled down beautifully and Manik stole a moment here to nuzzle into her gorgeous ebony tresses. Another bewitching fragrance hit his senses which was her raspberry shampoo, as a whirlpool opened up in his senses.

It was this very moment where Manik realized that even after spending an eternity with her, he could still never be accustomed to her scents. She was that kind of a woman who would seduce, lure her man through that fragrance of her body without words or actions. And this Enchantress was so much more dangerous than those so called Seductresses.

Nandini's hands tightened into fists to her sides as she felt him brushing his lips to the side of her neck as she exhaled a cold breath.

She hadn't been around men, yet the initial encounter made her knees weak. Was this how it was supposed to feel, when he touched her?

His fingers then gently pulled down the sweetheart neckline of her gown and the next moment, it glided down her body beautifully gathering in a soft pool beside her feet.

Nandini observed his walnut eyes going darker as he took in her beautiful form in a strapless silk chemise in lavender.

The silk looked sincilating on her milky skin, he could make out her curves from that piece and somewhere he took a sigh of relief that she had clothing underneath for he himself didn't know what would happen if he saw her in her lingerie. Perhaps he would break every last string of control he was holding onto..

Maybe he would end up making love to her like an animal..

But still he didn't know what he was thinking or doing when his lips dropped some soft kisses on her velvety shoulders, as Nandini sighed holding onto the edge of the marble top of her dressing table.

His lips brushed the side of her neck, and his hand gripped hers as the solitaires from their rings glittered in the soft light.

The only thing that Manik wanted right now was to cover his wife in smooth plain silk and then unwrap her slowly, seductively touching, kissing every part of her body. Untouched, Untamed.

"I meant everything, I said today." Manik spoke up, huskily.

Her eyes opened slowly, and suddenly she realized that his face was the first thing that she wanted to see every morning when she would open her eyes.

Unable to take it anymore, Nandini turned and wrapped her arms around him taking in the warmth of his body.

His scent filled her senses and this was all she wanted..

Manik's strong arms wrapped around her protectively much to his own surprise.

"No one had ever dared to be this close to me, neither I had allowed anyone. But with you, all my lines melt away like they never existed. Stay with me forever, Manik." She looked up at him, her doe eyes soft as her soft palm caressed his cheek.

Manik looked at her, smiling and pressed his lips on her forehead as Nandini closed her eyes feeling the warmth.

*********

It isn't enough i know, par I hope jitna bhi tha, you liked it!

Tomorrow bada wala for sure 💓