20

Camila's POV

3:35

I'm just sitting on a ledge like a loser thinking. And thinking. And more stupid thoughts. I can't stop thinking about Lauren maybe I can take up Lauren's deal what's the harm we could basically do all the couple stuff without being a couple right? Yeah of course that's totally probably how it works I'm gonna Text Lauren right now! Then suddenly I see Lauren almost running out of the school with tears streaming down her face. I have to see if she's ok. "Lauren!" I shout. She sees me but looks away instantly "what do you want?" She asks softly "I -I " I couldn't finish my sentence her green eyes don't have that sparkle anymore her eyes are filled with sadness and they are red and puffy . You can see the tear stains on her cheeks and her red nose. She sniffles. She looks so broken. "Look if your here to make me feel worse than I already do then just go" The sad dark haired girl said sounding hurt. "N-no of course not I was just making sure your ok that's all you look like you've been crying a while" wow nice one Camila I thought to myself. "Yeah whatever" she said looking even more sad. great just great "no that's not what I meant you look beautiful to me honestly" I said trying to make her feel better. But I honestly meant it "Thanks I guess" Lauren shrugged as she said that. We stood their in silence until she spoke up "why are you talking to me? I thought you never wanted to see me again" the puffy eyed girl spoke up "I didn't say I never wanted to see you again" I replied "well you sounded like you never wanted to see me again" She said with her raspy voice. "I've been thinking about you and what you said to me about us not being able to be in a relationship" I felt myself getting nervous as I was talking. "And what do you think?" I saw he green eyes light up a little as she spoke. "I want to be with you but not be in a relationship.... ya know what I mean?" I said nervously. When I said those words I saw her whole face light up and a soft smile form on her lips. "I would love too I'm so glad that you thought about it... so since we're doing whatever this is I thought you should know that brad is leaving in two days for 2 weeks so could I maybe come over?" Her green orbs looked full of life again as she said that. I can't believe I'm the one that made her happy "Of course you can we could watch a movie..... or something" I said mischievously "or something? Hmm I'm excited. Do you think maybe i could get a kiss?" She asked with a cute look on her face. How could I ever say no I leaned in and met her soft lips they were still salty from her tears. She put her hands on both sides of my cheeks with one finger caressing my cheek I put my hands around her waist in a awkward position. She suddenly put her warm tongue in my mouth as she Roamed around my mouth I tighten my grip on her waist and moaned softly. I blushed so hard god that's so embarrassing. I'm enjoying this way too much so I pull away slowly. "I think we should save this for my apartment" I said blushing. "Yeah well ok so do you ,Dinah, and ally want to sit with me and my friends tomorrow?" Lauren said hopefully "I'll ask ally and Dinah but I'm sure they will say yes" I replied "cool well I'll see you tomorrow" Lauren said happily as she was walking away. I suddenly spoke up "Hey! Lo wait"

"Yeah?" She responded
"If you don't mind asking but why were you crying?" I asked in a lower tone "oh it was just... can I talk to you about this at your apartment I'm not in the mood to talk about it today. Is that ok?" She asked with an uncertain tone "yeah of course no pressure .. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I said giving her a quick hug and waving goodbye. She nodded in response.

5:27

I really wanna talk to somebody about me and Lauren but I don't know who. Oh I know I can call Dinah of course so I ring Dinah's number and she picks up "was up chanch" Dinah said using another nickname she made me "oh well ya know I just thought I'd call you is that a crime?" I said in a suspiciously high voice  unintentionally "ok what do you wanna tell me?" Dinah said sounding suspicious "Umm.. Well ok so me and Lauren are kinda well having a.... thing" I responded feeling a little flustered thinking about it "Camila I thought you said that you didn't need Lauren in your life" Dinah replied sounding a little worried "I didn't say those exact words" I said "you said something very similar to that" the Polynesian said sounding a little annoyed " look Camila I'm with you if she makes you happy but if she ever hurts you I will make her hurt ten times more" Dinah said that last part jokingly "aw thanks cheech so will you and ally come with me to sit with Lauren's friends?" I asked unsure "I'll have to ask ally but I'm in as long as I get to sit next to miss Kordei she's hot" I giggled lightly at Dinah's comment towards Normani "uh and straight" I replied lightheartedly "hey! so are noodles until they get wet" I could practically hear Dinah raising her eyebrows up and down while smirking as She said that. I couldn't help but burst into laughter "oh-my go-d! din-ah s-stop" I said in between my laughter. Me and Dinah chatted a few more minutes until my cousins called me down for dinner. As I walked down my staircase I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren "what are you smiling about" Carmen said in a teasing way "why can't I just smile? Is that a crime?" I responded sounding a little annoyed "Hey! No no it's not a crime I was just wondering" she responded in a high pitched voice smirking at me "so why did you come home so late?" Lana asked suspiciously "what do you mean late? My school ends at 3:30 and I got home at 4" I asked confused "yeah but you school is only ten minutes away so what were you doing between those 30 minutes?" My older cousin asked "what's up with all the questions! Geez I just saw a friend and we talked for a bit" I responded angrily "I'm sorry ok! I just get worried I mean you could just have one of your episodes any minute can't you!" Lana said getting emotional I didn't reply because she's right I could just collapse any second but I think the pills I've been taking plus the shit load of others have been working pretty good for me but she has a point. "Exactly so don't get mad at me for being a little paranoid"

  "Ok ok I'm sorry thanks for caring I... guess" I replied feeling a little bad "Well I do care we both do" Carmen said putting her arm around Lana "thanks for being here with me guys" I said giving them both a hug I miss my family but for the first time this week I actually feel like I have a family.