Trikru Strength

Her horse moved quickly maneuvering around all obstacles

Her horse moved quickly maneuvering around all obstacles. She needed to be quick before something bad overcame the two small girls in her care. It wasn't till the familiar rocky passage could be seen in the distance that she realized her obstacle. There the Azgeda army stood there at the base.

She didn't waste any time pulling at the reigns and steering her horse in another direction. From the time it took the girls to leave compared to the time it took to mobilize their army, she knew that the girl's wouldn't been able to bypass them, especially with them being so small and Jade knowing the terrain. She needed to get around them and she knew exactly how. But it seems as Azgeda was trying to keep their advantage to themselves.

Through the trees she maneuvered her horse only for her to pull it to a stop when a sound was heard. She listened closely before spotting them a short distance away. She dismounted her horse before taking her bow and moving quietly towards them. With her clothing blending easily into the surroundings, she moved along the shadows creeping closer and closer.

Once she was within distance, she pulled back the drawstring and let the arrow fly at the one standing furthest from her. The arrow brought the attention of the other three to her. She loaded another arrow and sent it flying but it wasn't long till the other two were charging toward her.

Dropping her bow, she pulled her sword out and met their strikes. She ducked the first swing before blocking the other. She kicked that one back before sending a swing toward the other. Her swing was overshot as she was only able to cut his shoulder but it sent him stumbling back. She drew her sword forward and into the stomach of the other as he charged forward. She pulled her sword out and blocked a blow from behind before quickly swiping her sword across the other's throat.

The sword dripped with blood as it hung by her side. Her breath heavy as she tried to slow it. But the anger was present as she remembered all the fallen she had lost in the capital. She took a moment until she found what she was looking far and mounted her horse once more.

She continued through the woods, her eyes and ear on alert making sure there were no other threat around her. It wasn't long till she heard something. Urging her horse to go faster she finally appeared over a little hill and down below stood Bellamy Blake, Clarke Griffin, Echo and Roan.

The sight of them standing together talking stirred something inside her. A thing that had remained dormant for so long but only beginning to wake once the harsh realities of her world were revealed. She kicked her horse making it hurry to their spot.

Heads turned toward her, all alarmed at who might be coming toward them. Echo drew her bow at the sight of Nia and was ready to fight her. Bellamy heard the sword and was going to speak against them attacking when Nia was the first to strike.

She steered her horse toward Echo quickly and knocked the girl backwards making the loaded bow fall from her hands. She swung her leg over and slid off the horse once she was closer to the King.