Hostages

They all sat crowed around the rover as they drove back to Arkadia

They all sat crowed around the rover as they drove back to Arkadia. Raven talked about ALIE and how it connected with the mind and how it was also responsible for launching the bombs to reduce population. Clarke mentioned Bekka Pramheda, the first commander and how the blood of the commanders could be used to access the chip she possessed. Finding Luna would help them be able to shut down ALIE.

Bellamy spoke up as they got closer and radioed the others but received no answer from them. So with much caution they approached Arkadia. Those who could fight exited the truck while Jasper, Raven, Monty and Jade stayed inside the rover. The girl wanted to exit as well but Fox argued against before closing her inside.

"We left two days ago. Why haven't they fixed the gate?" Clarke wondered why they would just leave themselves open to an attack.

"Maybe cause there's no one here to fix it." Jasper pointed out the lack of people that should be outside to greet them.

"It's like a ghost town." Octavia as no one seemed to be in sight. She shared a look with Fox as they were ready for anything that might pop out.

"Miller, where the hell are you? I don't like this." Bellamy asked over the radio but continued to enter through the gates. He swore he wouldn't put Jade or Fox into danger and there he was walking them right into a sketchy situation.

"Maybe they got chipped." Jasper offered an option as their friends seem to have vanished.

"If they got chipped, they'd be waiting for us at the cave." Bellamy stated against his statement.

"Maybe they saw the open gate and went for Lincoln's book." Jasper added another option.

"Maybe you should stop saying 'maybe'." Octavia retorted not like any of the options he provided.

"If they are chipped, ALIE already knows were coming." Clarke address how the AI knew about everyone that was connected to her.

They all halted once they entered fully but the position they held happened to be in viewpoint of the pools of blood. Both different Trikru warriors that met death at the hands of Pike.

"Let's get his book and get the hell out of here." Octavia spoke up not liking to be in the same place where she watched the one she loved die.

"That's a plan I can support." Jasper agreed with her statement.

"Lincoln and Alec." Bellamy informed Clarke as she looked at them questionably. His words brought Fox into the reality they were facing. She had been looking at where Alec once was and remembered Nia's scream as she fought in arms. She took a breath before following behind the rover into the hanger bay.

"Close it up, turn the rover around. We may need to get outta here quickly." Bellamy instructed while they took a look around at the place they had once called home.