~Aarmau 41~

"Agent Lycan, Agent Lorde, thank you for coming on such short notice."
"It's no problem Melissa, really." Aaron rolls his eyes and Aphmau giggles.
"I need you two to got undercover as a husband and wife into, wait for it, dad's mansion."
"Dad's? What do we need from him?!" Aaron asks.
"After he retired and passed on the spy business to me, he gave me everything, except a certain file." Aphmau listens closely and Aaron starts playing with his phone.
"This file has the names of all the ex spies who have worked here, and we have a suspicion that one of them is working alongside dad and is plotting against us." Melissa explains.
"No! Thats terrible but if we're going to Mr. Lycans house, why do we have to be 'married', he knows me?" Aphmau asks and Aaron nods.
"Aaron's a secretive man, they'd believe it if he just walked up out of the blue and said he's a married man, as well as it's an easy cover to get you in without suspicion." Aphmau nods and Melissa passes them a box.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, for a week."

"You look amazing." Aaron whispers as they exit the car.
"Thank you babe, you don't look so bad yourself." Aphmau says as she winks, making the two laugh.
"Okay, serious face, time to sell the act." Aaron takes Aphmau's hand and leads her up to the door.
"Father? Mother?" Aaron asks as he knocks gently.
"Come in!" The two enter to find Rachel and Derek talking to Melissa, who turns and smiles.
"Aaron, so glad you could make it, and who is this?" Aaron smiles nervously and Aphmau waves.
"Aphmau Lorde, my wife."
"Hello, and I believe he means Aphmau Lycan." Aph smiles, leaning against Aaron.
"Yeah, sorry I miss spoke." He wraps his arm around her and kisses her cheek.
"Well Aphmau we are glad to have you." Rachel hugs her tightly and Derek smiles.
"Dinner while be ready in 30. Don't be late." Derek says sternly and walks away.
"Don't mind you father sweety, he's just stressed about retirement." Rachel smiles,"Go show Aphmau around the house darling!" She follows Derek out.
Aaron looks down at Aph and smiles.
"You're blushing." He teased.
"Shut up! I am not!!" She squeals trying to hide her face against his chest. "You smell really good..." she whispered.
"Let's go look for those files." He whispers and walks her into the study.
"Why would he hid it in here if her wanted it to be secret?" Aph asks quietly.
"Because it's not in a folder, it's on a drive on his laptop, which is right here." He pulls a micro drive out and slips it into his pocket.
"That was simple." Aph smile.
"Rachel!! I'll be in my study! Text me when dinner is ready!!" Derek could be heard from the hall, thinking quickly Aaron grabs Aph and pulls her into a deep passionate kiss. Although shocked at first she kissed back. The door swung open and Derek stepped in.
"Woah, uh.. My apologies! This isn't the bathroom!?" He says flustered, and walks out. Even though Derek was gone, they held the kiss for a long while. When they broke Aph was super red.
"Wow you're a good kisser..." she smiles, holding onto his chest.
"Yeah, so are you..... Wanna do it again?" He leans down smirking. She smiles back and kisses him passionately.

"So... Why wasn't I invited to my own sons wedding?" Rachel asks, Derrick sits awkwardly and looks at Aphmau and Aaron who are are also sitting awkwardly after what Derrick had saw.
"W-We wanted a private wedding... Just the two of us, nothing big." Aphmau explains, Rachel stands up and grabs Aphmau's hands.
"Aphmau dear, you're a Lycan, I want to spoil you rotten! You're like the daughter I never had!"
"You have a daughter mother." Rachel rolls her eyes and sighs.
"I did, before she betrayed us and changed the agency." Aaron stands up and Aphmau squeaks.
"She changed it for the better! People don't have to die now!"
"They didn't have to die if they would have cooperated!"
"This is why I quit the spy business!"
"You did what?! When?!"
"After you and dad disowned Melissa!"
"We ne-" all of a sudden Aphmau and Derek jump back and aim their guns at each other.
"I knew she was one of them!" Derek yells and Rachel ducks.
"You blew our cover Aph!" Aaron says as he pulls his gun out.
"They files!" Derek shouts, Aphmau quickly tranquilizes him and the two make a dash for the door.
"I doubted you Melissa, but I think your plan worked." Rachel whispers as she helps Derek up.
"That wasn't part of the plan Rach... Now my everything hurts... I want pancakes..."

-4 years later, at Lycan Manor-
"Aph! Hun?!" Aaron walks back up to the room, he had just got off the phone with the agency, his agency. Aph laying on the bed, reading a book.
"Yeah?" She looks up as he walks in, he sighs and slides onto the bed and cuddles into her, a hand on her slightly bigger stomach.
"How are my babies doing."
"It keeps kicking.." she giggles as the unborn baby inside her kicks against Aaron's hand.
"I can't believe we've been married for 2 years..." Aaron sighs and kissed Aph passionately, she kissed back smiling.
"3 years together and counting..."