~Aarmau 16 Part 1~

"Alright he's in my sights." Aphmau whispers, Katelyn starts typing a few things in, noting his appearance.
"Hey" he said sitting, Aphmau smiled.
"So... Aphmau right?" Aphmau nodded and grabbed a menu.
"And you're Aaron correct?" He nodded, starting to look at his menu. Aphmau pulled an envelope out of her purse, sliding it into Aaron's view, he stuffed it into his his wallet and returned to his menu.
"Alright hands up!" Someone yelled, there face was covered in a black mask.
"Seriously, can't my life ever be normal..." Aphmau muttered, Aaron laughing.
"Same here." Aphmau stood up, running into them.
"Shoot her." One of them ordered, Aphmau dropped, sliding under a table, having an outfit change with the touch of her bracelet.
"You can freeze." She shot one, him jolting and falling, not dead just unconscious.
"And you." She shot another, the head of the team grabbing her. Everyone ran for it and Aaron shot at the guy holding her and he dropped, shooting Aphmau in the leg.
"Ugh!" She grabbed her leg in pain and Aaron picked her up.
"Katelyn!" He yelled into his communicator.
"Okay it wasn't the best idea making you guys meet like this but just get your butt over here!"

"I thought it'd be cute!" Katelyn says defensively, she pulls up a monitor showing a matching system.
"You guys are a perfect match!" Aphmau rolled her eyes and Aaron winked jokingly.
"Agent Lycan meet Agent Lorde." He smiled, he was the bosses son and was pretty well known.
"Ready for your first mission as a duo!" Katelyn exclaimed, she pulled up an address.
"We need you to crash this party, and stop a trade off." She pointed to a girl and boy.
"These are the people, now either Aphmau can go in as a server and Aaron a salesman, or just a married couple looking to get a few drinks." Aphmau gagged.
"I'm going two, being a server for that club? Over my dead body!" Aaron laughed and held up a two.

Aphmau wandered around the party, spotting Aaron at the bar. She approached a blonde man, he was tall but not as tall as Aaron, he wore a suit with a blue tie.
"Bingo." Aphmau said, signalling she found him. She walked up, standing next to Garroth and adding in a bet to the game.
"Deal me in..." she says, as she waits the man leans over close to her ear, his hand dropping to her waist.
"Hey gorgeous what brings you here?" Aaron stands up, straightening his composure.
"Well I..." Aphmau stutters acting shy.
"Thought it'd be fun...?" Aaron walks over grabbing Aphmau's hand.
"Honey what's going on here?" Garroth hands pulls away and Aphmau turns red.
"I was just playing I promise!" Aaron turns to the blonde, who's hands grazing a gun.
"Listen up. Touch my wife again and you're dead." Aphmau pulls out something from the blondes pocket, winking at Aaron that she got it.
"Names Garroth Ro'Meave, and either you can just let me take her off your hands or we can do this the hard way." He pulls a gun, pointing it at Aaron, Aphmau pulls hers out of the holster on her leg.
"Garroth Ro'Meave you're under arrest." Aphmau says, Aaron hits him in the leg, making him drop his gun, which he grabs pointing it at Garroth as well.
"Get them!" Garroth yells, almost the entire party runs at them.
"Aaron!" Aphmau throws him a pod, with the envelope on it.
"Get out and get it to Katelyn, down worry about me!" Aaron looks at her and then the pod, he kisses Aphmau quickly making her freeze, then he opens the pod, a grappling hook shoots and automatically takes him to the top of the the room, he shatters the skylight and crawls out.
"Get that envelope! Leave her to me!" Everyone evacuated, leaving Aphmau and Garroth alone.
"Just you and me now." He says, charging at her.

"Katelyn!" Aaron yells, he was in the car but didn't have the keys.
"Hold on, I can drive you just keep them away from my car!" Katelyn yells. Katelyn starts the car driving as fast as she can, Aaron grabbing a few guns.
"Come pick up this envelope, I'm going after her!!" Katelyn adds Travis to the line, giving him strict instructions.
"Travis, dear, I need you to take the jet and pick up Aaron. You get it broken you're sleeping on the couch." Travis laughed nervously.
"Okay dear..." A minute passed and Travis landed at an open space in a parking lot, Katelyn drove Aaron into it, having him drop off the envelope.
"Here I'll fly you back to where Aph is, her com is off bu-" Aphmau's com turned on, interrupting them.
"Come on girl, just tell us where you're hiding, and we'll stop." Aphmau groaned in pain, Aaron wincing.
"We can't just leave her." Aaron stated, Travis nodding.

Garroth left the room, leaving Aphmau alone.
"Grrr!" Aphmau growled from the pain. She had been working on the knot keeping her tied and was almost free.
"Almost... Come on... Yes." She stood up, untying her feet from the metal chair. Garroth claps sarcastically.
"Alright, impressive, but now let's end this." Aphmau jumped over Garroth, Aaron jumping on to him, Garroth falling to the floor.
"Aaron.." Aphmau's cheek had a cut on it, her clothes cut, her wrists bleeding from the ropes and a few burns here and there.
"APH!" Aaron grabbed her, calling Travis for backup.

"Mmm..." Aphmau shuffles, she's been out for a few days and was patched up almost everywhere on her.
"Kate..." Aphmau sat up, the shirt she had on slid off showing her left shoulder.
"Shhh... Aaron can't know you're up, he's been flipping out about you" Aphmau brushed through her hair with her fingers and Travis opened the door.
"Hey babe." He kissed Katelyn cheek sitting.
"Hey your up! Should I get Aar-"
"No!" Katelyn yells, Travis looks confused and she sighs.
"Kate, babe, he's depressed. He thinks he hurt Aphmau!" Katelyn closes her eyes, thinking hard.
"Fine... Let's bring her to him though."

Travis offers Aphmau a hand politely.
"Hold on to me" he suggests, she nods and grabs his arm as he guides her to Aaron's room.
"Now I'll leave you here." Katelyn hands her the remote to his tv and waves leaving.
"But I love you!" The girl on the TV yells, Aphmau blushes as they kiss.
"Yeah dad I'm good..." Aaron says as he opens the door, shirtless and sweaty.
"No I don't want another partner... No I don't need Melissa to check on me." He throws his phone on his bed and he turns as the girl on the television starts to make out with her lover, Aphmau fumbling with the remote.
"Irene Irene Irene..." She pushes the power button turning the tv off, silence filling the space between the two agents.
"H-hey Aaron..." Aphmau waved blushing a deep red, he walked around to her, looking angry.
"A-A-Aaron..." He pressed his lips into hers, engulfing her hands into his.
"I love you..." He whispers and Aphmau turns red.
"You make me feel fuzzy..." Aphmau complains like a kid, Aaron just chuckles looking into her eyes.

*2 years later...*

The whole agency stood still, quiet filling the room.
"Agent Lycan... Is dead..."

(TO BE CONTINUED...?)
(Want a part two?)