~Aarmau 18~

A/N: Pole at the end of story

Aaron's phone went off, he had just got a text from Aphmau his best friend.
Shu: Hey! You ready for A-con?!
Fc: Yeah, how about you?
Shu: I'M PUMPED!!! I'm going as Felicity Smoak remember?
Fc: Right, and I'm going as the Flash.
Shu: Yeah!! Our best friend costume theme! Meet at my place..?
Fc: Yeah, I'll there in ten, just gotta put on everything but the mask.
Shu: Alright I'll see you then! :P
Fc: Yeah 8)
Ugh that face.. Aph thought to herself as she finished her makeup for her look and grabbed her fake glasses to complete the amazing cosplay.
Aaron is gonna look so cool!!
Ten minutes soon pass and Aaron is knocking on Aph's door.
"IT'S OPEN!" Aph screams from inside and Aaron steps in.
"Hey Ap--" he's cut off by aph jumping into his arms.
"AARON OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO COOL!!" Aph squeals while hugging him close, closer than she normally would.
"Chill Aph! Your gonna wreck your outfit."
"Noooo I won't!" She was still hugging him.
"Aph what has gotten into you?" Aaron asked
"I missed you!!"
"You saw me yesterday!?"
"So I can't miss you!?"
"I'm not saying that! Let's just go already!"
Aph let go "Fine.."
They both step out to the street, they needed to take Aaron's truck because Aphmau lent hers to Lucinda for a business trip.
"Do I need to hold your hand to cross the street?" Aph asked.
Please say yes please say yes please say y-- she was thinking to herself.
"Aph we are adults, I'm pretty sure we can cross the street responsibly..?"
"I was only teasing!" She lied, unnoticed by Aaron.
Darn it Aph.. he's gonna notice your crushing on him hard.. and you don't want him to find out like that do you!?! Aph thought to herself as she crosses the street with Aaron and climbs into the front passenger seat of his shiny red truck.
"You literally cleaned this again didn't you?" Aph said smirking.
"So what if I did? I like keeping my things nice."
"You cleaned it Monday Aaron! It's Wednesday!" She laughed "You clean this truck more than you clean yourself."
"We both know that's not true." Aaron laughed with her as he turned on the vehicle and pulled out into the street, starting the two hour drive to the resort A-con was being held at.
Two hours pass as they near the resort.
"AAAAAHHH AARON WE'RE HERE!!!" Aph screamed at the top of her lungs as they pulled into the parking garage.
"Ow.. my ears." Aaron laughed.
"Sorry!! I'm just so happy!"
"I know." He turns off his truck "let's go!" He gets out as Aph does. They run in after showing the guards their passes and Aph squeals.
"What do you wanna do first Aaron!!"
"Wanna check out the merchandise for some cool stuff?"
"You read my mind!!" She grabbed his hand not caring anymore as she ran with Aaron towards the shops. They looked around for some memorabilia, a guy, Laurance, who was dressed as Green Arrow, walked up beside Aph putting his arm around her.
"Hey cutie. Wanna know something?" Laurance said slyly
"Don't call me that, but sure tell me something." Aph said, not really paying attention as she picked up a Flash mug.
"You don't need Cupid, baby. I'm an archer too, and I know I can make you quiver." Laurance said as he put his hand on her hip. Aph spun out of his hold glaring at him.
"Was that supposed to be an Aarow pick up line, because it was horrible, much like your skills at trying to pick up a girl." Aph said as she paid for the mug and walked closer to where Aaron was, laurance follows.
"Come on Honey you know that was good." He said as he cornered her against a solid wall, trapping her.
"Leave me alone. I'm not into you, nor will I ever be!" Aph said violently as she tried to push past him, but to no avail, he held her there.
"Come on Felicity, give me a kiss." He nagged.
"Its just a cosplay you freak!" She squirmed as he leaned in. Aaron saw this out of the corner of his eye and walked over pushing laurance away and putting aph behind him.
"Step off my girl." Aaron said, threatening laurance.
"If she was your girl, why'd you leave such a babe unattended." Laurance asked, trying to make a point.
"She's a big girl, she doesn't need to be watched." Aaron growled.
"Babe let's just go, he's not worth our words." Aph said pulling Aaron away back to his truck. When they got in, Aph hugged him and he hugged back.
"Why'd you do that..?" She asked looking at him trying not to cry.
"Look... I'm sorry... You were uncomfortable..." Aphmau nods and lays back.
"Thank you..."

*The Next Day*

"Ready??" Aphmau nods and steps out of the bathroom, her Ladybug costume perfect.
"Aaro- Oh my Irene!" Aphmau looks at her Chat Noir, who winks.
"Morning M'Lady." Aphmau blushes and Aaron kisses her hand.
"Purrincess" Aphmau giggles and he smiles.
"I... Thought about it alot... I like you a lot... More than a friend Aphmau..." Aphmau freezes, gripping Aaron's hand.
"Aph...?" Aphmau kisses him quickly, pulling away.
"S-sorry.." Aaron pulls her into a hug happily.
"Will you go out with me.." Aaron whispers, Aphmau nods gently
"Now let's have fun?" He grabs Aphmau's hand dragging her out of the hotel room, both laughing happily.

A/N: Alright, do you guys want Spies 2 or a kidnapped Oneshots on Thursday?? Lemme know!