~Aarmau 40~

Aaron pulls off his shirt and gently lays on to the couch, contemplating what to watch on TV. He starts flipping through the channels but stops when a knock on the door sounds.
"Aaaaaaaaarrroooooonn" Aaron sits up and starts to walk to the door."
"Babe?" Aaron opens the door and Aphmau falls right into Aaron, knocking both of them over onto the ground.
"Aphmau...? Are you drunk..." Aphmau giggles and Aaron stands up holding Aphmau close to himself.
"Aphy." Aphmau reaches up and pulls Aaron into a sloppy kiss.
"Yep, you even taste bad... And now I have to babysit you... Alright, let's go to my bed giggles." Aphmau giggles and starts rambling on about random events throughout her life.
"And-and then he said he loved meeeee." Aaron rolls his eyes and sighs.
"Yes Aph, I did say that." Aphmau nods and smiles.
"Yeah, I feel really bad cause I've always been scared to say I love him even though he tells me he loves me all the time, and I love him a loooooooot... Do you think he'll forgive me?" Aaron drops Aphmau on the bed and smiles.
"I think he already has. Now you need to sleep missy." Aphmau grabs Aaron's shoulders and pulls him down on top of her.
"Are you taking advantage of meeeee" Aaron smirks and shakes his head no.
"I would never baby." Aaron gently kisses Aphmau and tucks her into bed.
"Sleep with me..." Aaron sighs and slides.into bed next to Aphmau, which Aphmau gladly takes advantage of and lays in Aaron's arms.
"I love you..." Aphmau whispers as her eyes close and Aaron chuckles.
"I love you Aphmau."

Aaron's eyes open an adjust to the light pouring as he tries to stretch but realizes there is someone laying on him. Aaron looks down to find Aphmau's head on his chest and his arm holding her close to his side.
"My Irene..." Aaron smiles and kisses her forehead before sighing, realizing he'd give anything to wake up like this everyday.
"Mmm..." Aphmau sits up off of Aaron chest and stretches before rubbing her eyes.
"Hmm... Ah!" Aphmau falls backwards and Aaron quickly grabs her before she falls off the side of the bed.
"Aaron! What are you doing here!" Aaron chuckles and lays Aphmau on his lap.
"This is my house Aph. I found you at my door drunk and-"
"We didn't... You... I... Did we...?" Aaron shakes no and Aphmau sighs before Aaron hugs her.
"Aar...? You aren't usually this affectionate..." Aaron smiles and kisses Aphmau.
"Something just made me realize how lucky I am..." Aphmau blushes and Aaron smirks.
"Plus, you said you loved meeeee." Aphmau turns red and smacks Aaron's chest making him laugh.
"But it's okay, you don't have to say it till you're ready, but now I know the feelings mutual." Aphmau groans and flops back onto the bed making Aaron laughs.
"How about I go make you breakfast and then I can tell you how you were last night." Aphmau nods and Aaron kisses her cheek before heading towards the door.
"Aaron..." He turns and looks at his small girlfriend and smiles.
"Yeah?"
"I love you..."
"I love you too Aphy. Always and forever."

"Seriously? Oh I'm so embarrassing! Why do you keep me around?" Aaron smiles and gently kisses Aphmau's lips before going back to cooking.
"Because I love you, flaws and all. It was pretty cute though." Aaron leans down for another kiss but it interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Hold on." Aaron walks over and opens the door but he's pushed back when garroths enters without permission.
"Dude you were at the gym this morning! What happe-" he looks right at Aphmau and they connect eyes making Aphmau uncomfortable.
"Aphmau? What are you doing here so early?"
"It's a long story..." Aphmau says shyly and Aaron starts pushing Garroth out.
"One that you'll have to hear another time, we'll work out tomorrow bye!" Aaron shuts the door and sighs which makes Aphmau giggles.
"What's so funny giggles?" Aphmau squeaks and Aaron smirks.
"Now where we're we?"