~Aarmau 19~

"Garroth, hun I'm gonna go check on Aaron!" Aph said grabbing her red jacket making sure she pulled the sleeves down far enough to hide the bruises and cuts.
"Are the dishes done!?" Garroth, her boyfriend yelled from the other room.
"Yeah! You know I always do my chores.." Aph said the last part quietly.
"Yeah go ahead, just be back before midnight." Garroth said firmly.
"Always do!!" Aph said as she stepped out the door, walking across the street to Aaron's dimly lit house. She approached his door knocking softly before entering.
"Aaron..? Where are you..?" She said softly, letting her wolf ears and tail she keeps hidden from Garroth out. They were given to her by Aaron when they were just kids she had provoked him, and unknowingly his Ultima powers took control, turning her. The doctor said it was a miracle she survived and since that day Aaron was never the same, he was distant from others, rash, shy even.
"Downstairs!" He called. She runs down to him, still wearing the jacket.
"Hey!! What are you doing down her---" she's stopped dead in her tracks when she finds him. He's shirtless, hanging from a pull up bar upside down as he does crunches, his massive eight Pack of abs getting more and more defined.
"Working out, why?" He says while he's doing the crunches, barely breaking sweat. Aph shook her head slightly, snapping back into reality.
"Just checking on you like I do daily...? I've never seen you work out..." She says quietly.
"Oh oops.. I can stop if you want..?"
"No no just keep going okay, I'm gonna draw okay?" Aph says as she pulls out her sketch pad.
"You don't have to say okay after everything, okay?" Aaron teased while he continued to work out.
"Sorry... it's a habit.." Aph said trying not to sound sad.
"I know, Garroth has you wrapped around his finger. Your not his girlfriend your his slave Aphmau." Aaron says firmly while looking at he upside down.
"That's not true!!" Aph says trying to defend herself. "He loves me."
"Right that's why he attacks you. Hurts you. Aphmau he attacked you with a knife!! You'd have way worse injuries if you didn't know how to defend yourself." Aaron stated as he stood up right, his firm gaze never leaving her face.
"That's not true Aaron!" She hollered at him, closing her sketch pad and grabbing her things, "I thought you were my friend."
"He's cheating on you with Jenny.." Aaron says pulling out his phone.
"Where's your proof!?!" Aph screams at him, trying to conceal her hurt.
"Right here." He shows her a picture of Jenny at Aphs house, kissing Garroth firmly as he kisses her back.
"No....." Aph fell to her knees in defiance refusing to believe it.
"Aph what more do you need to see to believe me!!" Aaron said as he firmly picked her up holding her close. "He won't even let you show your ears and tail! He doesn't appreciate you like I do!! He doesn't love you the way I do Aphmau!!!"
"What... do you mean... are you saying you..." Aph started to say but she was cut off.
"Your staying here tonight. Tomorrow Katey and I will go and get your stuff. You will be safe and protected with me.." He kisses her forehead and carries her up to his room where he sets her on the bed and takes her phone away from her.
"Hey give that back!" She squeals defiantly.
"No. Because you'll just text him and he will feed you more lies. Now. To the bathroom with you. Your taking a nice long hot bath while I talk to katey. Okay my Luna?"
Aph nodded and went to the bathroom, where she found bath bombs of all sorts "You use bath bombs?" She asks, but aaron is already out of the room.
*Aph's point of view*
As I sink into the tub, that I dropped like forty of the bath bombs into, it hits me..
"He called me luna..." I whisper quietly.. "that means he loves me right...? I mean he could've said it because I'm the only who can soothe his eyes when he goes rampant but...." I stop myself when I hear Aaron's voice.
"I've got fresh clothes out for you when your done Aph!" He calls from behind the locked bathroom door.
"Okay Alpha!!!" I yell back, testing to see if my theory is true, however I don't get a response.
*Aaron's point of view*
"She's catching on.." I whisper as I leave the room to go back down to explain to katey what has been happening.
*third person point of view, after an hour or two*
Aph was finally out of the tub, her hair thrown into a messy ponytail, as she sat on Aaron's bed drawing. Aaron snuck in on her and plops down next to her, scaring her half to death.
"DON'T DO THAT ALPH-- AARON!!" She squeals.
"Relax." He says as he pulls her into his warm embrace cuddling her tightly. She was soon asleep in his arms, lightly snoring.
"Rest up my dear.. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day.." Aaron says as he finally falls asleep.
*THE NEXT DAY.*
When Aph finally wakes up, Aaron is gone next door with katey. Travis stays to watch over her, to make sure Jenny didn't try anything while Aaron was away.
When they get to his house, Garroth steps out with a knife. "Give her back Aaron. She's not yours."
"You only want her back so you can have a slave!!!" Katey yells as garroth charges her, trying to stab her. If it weren't for Aaron's quick thinking, the knife would've been lodged her side instead of his.
"Nnghh... Your gonna regret that." Aaron growls as he pulls the bloody knife out of his side, throwing it into a tree. Garroth didn't have time to think as Aaron's fist collides with his jaw, knocking him to the ground and unconscious.
"Irene was that satisfying.." Aaron said holding his side with his blood soaked hand.
"Oh my Irene Aaron!! Get back to Aphmau! Now! Send Travis he can help me." Katey ordered, and Aaron obeyed. He walks up to his room and into the bathroom.
"AARON WHAT THE NETHER HAPPENED!!" Aph yelled as she saw the trail of blood leading to the bathroom. She quickly ran to him, finding him shirtless and cleaning the stab wound.
"I took a knife for Katey." He says as if it was no big deal.
"He stabbed you!!!" Aph yells as she helps him.
"It would've been katey had I not moved quick enough, and she probably wouldn't be standing her now if she did take the stab. " Aaron says as she wraps bandages around his waist.
"Irene I love you... but why do you have to be so stupid!?" She asks him fiercely.
"So you would rather have Katey dead." Aaron stated.
"No... I didn't mean to call you stupid.. I'm thankful you saved her.. " Aph says.
"Good.." Aaron says as she finishes.
"So what's gonna happen to Garroth..?" She asks.
"Going to jail for attempt in murder."
"Good." Aph says angrily as she leans on his bare chest, looking up at him. Aaron knew what she wanted and he delivered, a long satisfying kiss that sealed their lives together as Alpha and Luna.