Chapter Nineteen

Tony lifts Spencer's bags from her car, her new car, thanks to Tony, he wanted her and Trinity to be safe, so he bought them a car, like Tony Stark would. The Toyota Sequoia is so far from the Impala that it intimidates Spencer a little, the Impala is home, so any other car is never going to be good enough to her, but he tried, and he's doing this to keep them safe, so how can she hate it really? Spencer sets Trinity's carrier on her elbow, the little girl is now just under a month old, and an utter princess in Tony's eyes, all those promises of not spoiling kind of all broke in a few days, he adores her. And Spencer is relieved, she honestly though he'd run, she's still waiting for it to happen. Tony nods to the mansion and she heads inside, him close behind her.

"Wow" Spencer states walking into Tony's Malibu mansion, he chuckles behind her carrying in her bags. "This is seriously your view?" Spencer asks.

"Yep" he answers setting her things down, he follows her over to the window.

"It's beautiful" she states, he looks to her and smirks.

"I've seen better" he corrects, she sighs.

"If you're looking at me I will punch you in the balls" she threatens turning to him.

"Pfft" he kisses her cheek and then dances out the way of her fist, he laughs and shakes his head. "You're setting a bad example for our daughter" he teases, Spencer looks to the baby carrier on her arm and shrugs.

"You deserved it" she warns.

"Why?" he asks with a smirk. "For thinking the mother of my child is hot?" she shoots him a look.

"For trying to butter me up" she argues.

"I already had sex with you" he offers. "And you gave me a baby....pretty sure I'm at your mercy for all of time now" he teases with real seriousness. She looks to him.

"That so?" she asks, he nods.

"Hmm" he breaths a little and winks at her, Spencer smiles and looks down. He's been more affectionate since their love confession, their date was fun but Spencer struggled leaving Trinity with Bobby so Tony assured her that he'll take her out for real once she's more comfortable. Tony moves back to her and reaches for the carrier, she pulls it away from him. "Spence" he warns slightly. "You said you'd try" Spencer lets him take the carrier from her, she bites her lip nervous about leaving Trinity with Tony, not because she doesn't trust him, it's because she only managed 20 minutes the last time. "And I got her" he assures her. "This is who you are, Spencer" he reminds her. "You wanted to do both, you wanted to find that balance...." he kisses her softly. "We'll start with this weekend, trial run..." he assures her. "Go, hunt, then come home" he strokes her arm. "And don't worry about the press conference" he adds. "Pepper's got it all ironed out, It'll be a small, intimate gathering"

"I don't want to know" she admits. "I just...I'll worry about it if I know" he nods. "Just...keep her safe"

"I'll salt the nursery windows and door" he assures her. She shoots him a look. "I'm being serious, I got that book, I'm all over this" he adds. "And you got the nursery cam app on your phone, you can have a look whenever you want" she still doesn't look convinced. "Every mother feels like this..." he tells her. "But I can do this" she nods a little. "Trust me"

"I do" she assures him touching Trinity's chest in the carrier, Tony had made Spencer dress her in a pink and purple dress, and by made, she means he begged and pushed and stole every other piece of clothing so she had to wear the dress. "Okay" she whispers uncertain. "I can do this" he nods. She strokes Trinity's cheek and makes a face.

"Go before you change your mind" he teases a little. "I'll call you in an hour" he adds. "And then the hour after that and the hour after that....if that is what it will take" she lifts her eyes to his.