Chapter Twenty Five

Tony sets Trinity into the car seat and then turns to Spencer as she pulls on her jacket. He touches her arm and smiles sadly.

"Come home" he tells her. "After....." he begs. "We'll make plans" he whispers, she nods. He pulls her closer and kisses her. "Anything you want" he whispers against her lips.

"Spence" Dean states from the Impala. She pulls back from Tony and gives him a small smile before joining her brothers. Tony watches them leave sadly before turning to his daughter.

"Just you and me again, kiddo" he teases sadly. "Guess we best get used to it" he closes the car door.

...............

It's night by the time they reach the cemetery, and they beat Jake to it. Hidden they wait for him. A cemetery gate opens and Jake enters, walking towards a crypt. Dean is shown standing behind a large tomb, a gun in hand.

"Howdy, Jake" Sam greets as he, Spencer, Bobby, and Ellen appear from the shadows, guns raised.

"Wait... you were dead. I killed you" Jake points out.

"Yeah? Well next time, finish the job" Sam argues.

"I did! I cut clean through your spinal cord, man" Jake points out, Sam glances at Dean who looks to Spencer, Sam follows his eyes, she lowers hers not looking at him. "You can't be alive. You can't be"

"Okay, just take it real easy there, son" Bobby argues.

"And if I don't?"

"Wait and see" Sam warns.

"What, you a tough guy all of a sudden? What are you gonna do— kill me?"

"It's a thought"

"You had your chance. You couldn't" Jake reminds him.

"I won't make that mistake twice" Jake begins to laugh.

"What are you smiling at, you little bitch?" Dean asks.

"Hey Lady, do me a favor. Put that gun to your head" Ellen shakily points her gun at her temple. "See that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there's all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks you can learn"

"Let her go" Sam snaps.

"Shoot him" Ellen argues.

"You'll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off" Jake warns. "Everybody, put your guns down. Except you, sweetheart" Dean, Bobby and Sam drop their guns, Spencer motions hers lower, slowly, implying she is going to drop it. "Okay. Thank you" Jake turns around and pulls the Colt out of his pocket. While he is inserting it into the crypt, Dean and Bobby grab Ellen before she can shoot herself just as Spencer shoots Jake four times in the back. Jake falls onto the ground, and Sam grabs his gun and then walks to stand over him. "Please... don't. Please" Sam shoots Jake three times in the chest. Blood spatters onto his face. Ellen and Bobby walk past Sam, with Bobby staring at him hard. Spencer and Dean walk over to look at Jake, then Sam, who wipes the blood from his face. The five of them look over to the crypt as two separate engravings on the crypt spin in different directions, then stop.

"Oh, no" Spencer states, they all look to her.

"Spence?" Dean asks. "What is it?"

"It's hell" she answers. Dean pulls the Colt from the Crypt.

"Take cover— now!" Bobby snaps. All five of them run behind tombstones as the doors to the crypt burst open. A large black mass erupts from the other side and shoots outward. The demons breach the Devil's Trap and escaping. Black demon smoke continues to pour from the crypt, with individual trails of smoke haring off in different directions. Bobby and Ellen, Spencer, Dean and Sam are taking cover behind some tombstones nearby.

(1) When We Collide (T. Stark)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें