Spencer Winchester

Name: Spencer Winchester

Nicknames: Spence (Most)

DOB: May 2, 1983

Age: S1 – 22

Appearance:

Eye colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Light brown

Height: 5ft 8in

Cast: Troian Bellisario

Family:

John Winchester (father)

Mary Winchester (mother) †

Henry Winchester (paternal grandfather) †

Millie Winchester (paternal grandmother)

Samuel Campbell (maternal grandfather) †

Deanna Campbell (maternal grandmother) †

Dean Winchester (Older brother)

Sam Winchester (Twin brother)

Adam Milligan (younger half-brother)

Bobby Singer (surrogate father)

Christian Campbell (third cousin)

Gwen Campbell (third cousin)

Mark Campbell (distant cousin)

Cain (ancestor)

Abel (ancestor) †

Bio:

Spencer Winchester (born May 2, 1983) is a hunter as well as a (Wo)Man of Letters, along with her twin brother, Sam, and older brother Dean.

After the demon Azazel killed their mother, Mary, Spencer, Sam and Dean were raised in the hunting life by their father John. Sam left the hunting life to pursue a career in law, and most likely would have married his college sweetheart Jessica Moore.

Unlike her twin brother, Sam, Spencer was never feed demon blood the night their 6 month birthday. Spencer was asleep in John's arms in front of the tv at the time as she had trouble sleeping in quiet. Still does.

Personality:

Spencer is a very loyal, independent, and strong-willed woman. As she grew up and learnt of the supernatural Spencer was determined to learn everything that her father could teach her about being a Hunter so that she could always feel confident that she could take care of herself. In addition to her combat and weaponry skills, Spencer is intelligent and clever and demonstrates a superb ability to easily organise and execute plans. Most of all, Spencer is a protector at heart and will do whatever she has to do to save her loved ones.