His Beautiful Voice

[JON'S POV]

I was so excited that I was finally going to have some fun time with Damian. I got so excited that I didn't realised I've reached the Wayne Manor faster than usual. I thought of flying straight into Damian's room through the window, but nevermind, I would like to enter the Manor formally. I landed infront of the main door and rang the bell. Of course Alfred would be the one to open it.

Alfred: Welcome back Jon! Looking at the backpack on your back, I'm asumming your folks allowed you to stay with us tonight?

Me: Yes, you assumed right! I'm beyond excited!

Alfred: I'm sure you are because that smile on your face doesn't seemed to be fading.

Me: Ohhh yea, it's not fading anytime soon

Me: Ohhh yea, it's not fading anytime soon. So where's Damian?

Alfred: Come on in Jon. He's in his room. He hasn't done anything since you left. Maybe, his waiting for you to return with your answer.

Me: Oh ok. I'll go see him then. Thanks Alfred.

Alffed: No problem.

Alfred turned around and head to the kitchen. As for me, I got off my feets and started flying carefully towards Damian's room. There are just so many objects in manor that I'm assuming it's mega expensive! This manor has everything... They even have a giant dinosaur at the Batcave!

 They even have a giant dinosaur at the Batcave!

That's so cool! I wonder if it's a real dinosaur.

Anyways, I've arrived infront Dami's room. I was about to knock on his door but I stopped. The reason is, I can hear Damian talking. I slowly quietly leaned my ear to the door so that I could hear him. Damian wasn't talking.. He was singing!

Damian: 🎵 My head's under water but I'm breathing fine, you're crazy and I'm out of my mind. Cause all of me, loves all, of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all, to me, I'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all,,,,, of me. And you give me all,,, of you.... Ohh..🎵

Wow. I've never ever, heard Damian singing before. That voice is just so, amazing.. It's like,.... (sigh) There are no words in the dictionary to describe how beautiful his singing was. I thought of waiting for him to finish singing then I'll knock. But it turns out, he already knew I was at the door.

Damian: How long are you gonna stand there Kent? You can enter..

Seriously?! How long did he knew I was standing here?! I opened the door, and saw him sitting on his bed still in his robin uniform.

Me: Um, how did you know I was there? I mean, I was so quiet. It's impossible for you to hear me.

Damian: Come on Kent. You were making too much noise just by breathing. I'm a trained assassin after all remember? We noticed every sound and movements.

Me: Ok? So If you knew I was outside all along, why did you continue singing and not say I could come In?

Damian looked at me from where he is sitting.

Damian: Normally, I would stop singing if it was someone else behind my door. But I guess I wouldn't mind if it's you. As for why I didn't say you could come In. Well, I wanted to see how long you're gonna stand there listening to me singing.

I was blushing for a moment because of how he was smiling to me

I was blushing for a moment because of how he was smiling to me. But I kept cool.

Me: Well alrighty then. My mom said I could stay!

Damian: Yes, I see your backpack.

Me: Ok. So why are you still in your uniform?

Damian: I could ask you the same thing.

Me: Well I was in a rush to get here so I wouldn't waste much time at my place.

Damian: Huh, smart. Well, I felt a little lazy since you left just now. Besides, Pennyworth gave me some kind of drink to get rid of that disgusting medicine taste from mouth. So I sat here drinking it. While I wait for you, I'd figure why not I sing for awhile. I do like singing. I just haven't share it with anyone before. Well, accept you.

Me: Yea, you sound great. I wish I could hear more but I guess that was my first and last time of hearing you sing.

Damian: I wouldn't say that. Maybe I'll sing again. Maybe..

Me: I'll look forward to it. Now! Shall we get this sleepover started or what!

Damian: Yes. Why don't we shower and change into something more suitable for night time first. Or as the clock says, early morning.

The clock next to Damian's bed says it 12.30a.m. I guess, it's still early to have fun in the Wayne Manor. But back in my apartment, this is consider super duper late for bedtime.